caught

The next month zooms past and we're already leaving for spain. As father apparates us to a beautiful villa I put all my bags down and put a bikini on. I tie my hair up and go out into the garden we have and see Mattheo and Father waiting for me. Mattheo grabs me and throws me on his back as he runs with me into the ocean.

We laugh as we both swim around for ages. Most of our days go like this while in spain. I never wanted it to end. But like all things, it has to come to an end.

We go back to school tomorrow and im just exited I get to see Kyran. During the summer my odys gone through puberty, my breasts are much bigger even though they were already quite big, im more curvy now and I look a lot more matured.

I wake up the next morning and just put a simple v neck top on with a tight skirt and my heels. When we board the train we find all our friends and I give them all a hug. As we all speak I notice some of the boys glance down at my breasts which makes me giggle. They have all matured too, they're all a lot taller now and they're faces are more sharp. Draco stopped slicking his hair and it suits him better now.

After we arrive at Hogwarts I skip the welcome back ceremony and head straight to my room. I start getting ready for the party tonight as all my friends are going this time. I do more makeup than usual, I put some dark green eyeshadow on, some foundation and concealer with blush and a red lip. I curl my hair and grab my new dark green dress, almost all my dresses look the same but different at the same time, this one has ties on the back and its a V-neck, it goes down to my knees with a little slit on the left side. I put on some heels and head downstairs to where everyone is and start drinking, we play a few games and at this point im so drunk.

I walk across the room until I see a pair of eyes ive been looking for all night, Kyran. I rush over to him and give me a big hug and kiss him passionately. "Ive missed you" I say breaking our kiss. "Ive missed you too princess." he replies smirking at me. He looks me up and down causing his smirk to grow bigger.

"I see someones grown" He says clearly on about my new body as my height is still the same. I roll my eyes with a smile plasted on my face until he kisses me again, we're in a full blown makeout session completely forgetting our surroundings until I suddenly feel a pair of arms pull me harshly.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Mattheo screams causing everyone to turn their attention onto us. I look between him and kyran quickly panicking. "What so you couldn't get back at me so you try and assult my little sister?" He shouts. But he wasn't assaulting me, I really like him. I thought to myself.

Just as Mattheo brings his fist back I get inbetween them. "MATTHEO" I shout quickly causing him to stop the movement hes making. "He didn't asult me" I say trying to sound as calm as ever. "Mattheo I really like him" I say still standing infront of kyran looking at my clearly pissed off brother. He looks at me in pure disgust as he storms off.