Help.

The next two months went by quickly and me and Theo are sat in the library when we overhear Hermione telling scarface and ginge something about a philosiphers stone, my father has mentioned it to me before because he is the owner of it.

I laugh to myself and me and theo head out to dinner.

"Where have you been?" Mattheo asks me as I take the empty seat next to him. "Me and Theo went to the library, and I overheard scarhead and his friends speaking about the philosophers stone, which I found funny cause they don't know dad has it" he laughs to himself before putting some food on my plate.

Throughout dinner I couldn't help but notice Theo and Pansy sharing some looks, and Draco kept staring at me. weird.

After dinner we all headed to the common room and I saw this girl In my herbology class, Daphne, sitting on the sofa. Me and her have been friendly and shes hung out with us a couple times.

We went and sat with her and we all started speaking but I decided to go to bed.

As I was walking up the stairs I saw this 3rd year boy at the top of stairs, I had seen him around a couple times but never properly spoke to him, as I went to walk past him he grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me against him, he stunk of alcohol and weed.

!!!!!TW!!!!!

He covoured my mouth and pulled me into his dorm, I kept trying to kick and hit him but he was too strong. he pinned me down onto his bed and started kissing my neck. I kept trying to scream or shout but nothing came out. My energy was so longer there and I gave up trying to fight and exce[ted my fate.

The tears kept coming out my eyes while he forced himself into me. He raped me for around an hour before he finally let me go. I felt disgusting in my own skin. I stumbled through the corridors when I saw Draco, I took one look at him and saw the worry in his eyes due to my tear stained face and the mess I was.

"El? Whats wrong" was all it took for me to break down on the ground. He helped me get to my dorm when I told him everything. He helped me get into the shower and just let me cry to him.

"Dray, you cant tell anyone, please" I begged him and he agreed. I layed my head on his shoulder before sleep took over my body.

I woke up the next morning exactly how I was the night before, draco woke up noy long after me. "How are you?" He said which is when all the memories came back and I felt sick. "Im.. I don't know" I said with a bit of a huff.

"Can you tell all our teachers im ill and cant come to lessons today please? The same with my brother. I just don't think I can face seeing anyone, atleast for today." I can never tell my brother what happened. Ever.

He agreed and let shortly after, I took a shower and cried my eyes out still replaying last night over and over again.

Ive spent a good 3 hours laying in my bed reading a book trying to distract my mind when I hear someone banging on my door which startles me. I place my book down making sure I don't loose my page and go and open my door.

The figured bursts into my room when I notice its Mattheo. "Hello...?" I ask him due to his sudden outburst. "Why aren't you in classes? I noticed you weren't at lunch and Pansy said you havnt been in classes all day so I came to make sure you were okay I was worried" He says while giving me a big hug which he doesn't know how much I need right now.

"Didn't Draco tell you? Im not feeling well so hes told my teaachers im not going to be in classes today" I spoke out breaking our hug. "Oh I havnt really seen him today but I hope your feeling better soon" He says and lightly kisses my forhead before leaving.