Who are you?

The rest of the summer is over before I even know it. And now we're back on the train on our way back for second year. "Elizabeth" I hear Mattheo say in a sharp tone bringing me back to reality. "Mm" Was all I replied with. "The lady asked if you wat anything off the trolley" He says gestering to the trolley lady. "A chocolate frog please" I say as I pass her some money.

"So you exited for tryouts next week?" Marcus asked me. "Yeah" I replied. Theo an draco both peek up. "Tryouts? I didn't know you needed more players" Draco says. "Yeah we need another new beater, a seeker and a new keeper" Marcus says. They both nod in reponse.

After a while of everyone talking I say im going to the toilet just so I can walk about the train, I find myself walking to the end when I notice a little door, I open it and notice its a dark room, i walk in to find a boy sat in there, he turns around and faces me and as soon as our eyes meet I couldn't help but feel butterflys.

"Hi sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." I say shyly before trying to leave. He stands up and walks over to me lightly grabbing my wrist turning me around, I just freeze getting lost inside his ocean eyes. Our eyes examine eachother before I look down and see he has slytherin robes on. He has light brown ruffly hair and looks about 6 foot, seeing as im only 5"3 he towers over me.

He lets go and short of coughs, looking to his feet and taking a step back, I pull myself together before saying, "Im slytherin. Elizabeth slytherin" I have so much confidance while saying it until his eyes shoot back up to me before smirking. "Our new celebrity, along with harry potter of course." He says still smirking making my confidance go down. "Your brother wouldn't be very happy with you speaking to me" He says making his smirk grow even bigger. "So? He doesn't control me" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Well then, ill see you around princess." He says sending a shiver down my spine, still not letting his smirk leave his lips as he walks out the door. "Wait whats your name" I say turning around to look at him leaving. "Shame" He says with a wink leaving me stood there confused.

I shake it off and begi walking back to the compartment where Pansy and Draco are arguing about something silly. I laugh before I sit down and look out the window. Who was that boy? Why wouldn't Mattheo be happy about us speaking? Why did he give me butterflys? A million questions ran through my head before we arrived at Hogwarts.

After the sorting and dinner we all head up to our dorms and Mattheo and Marcus get ready for the wecome back party, none of my friends want to go because we're 'too young to drink' which just frustrates me. "Hey pans" I say walking into her dorm. "Yes?" she says. "How do you fancy going to the party?" I say with a smirk and she smirks back before standing up. "Finalyyyy at least we have sense" She giggle before we run to my dorm and get ready.

I do simple makeup and grab a dark green tight v neck dress that goes mid-thigh, and Pansy wears the same but in light green. We put matching heels on and head downstairs. We walk over to the drinks and smirk before doing a coupe shots. Seeing as neither of us have drank before we know we're going to be wrecked.