Dead.

I walk down to the common room and see a couple people crying, and notice everyone shoot their heads to me. "Whats going on?" I ask theo. "El..." He says but doesn't get to continue. "Ill tell her" Mattheo says standing up and taking me to the other side of the common room. "Mattheo if your gonna just call me names please save it I just-" I say but he interrupts me. "Dumbledoor found a body this morning" He says. A body? Whos body? And why is he telling me? "Whos body?" I question. He takes a deap breath in "It was Kyran Yaxleys" He says and my heart drops.

No no no no no, hes lying.

"you're lying" I say as I take a step away from him with tears already forming in my eyes. "Im sorry el, but im not" He says and that all it took for me to break down on the floor and scream. He quickly wraps his arms around me and comforts me as I scream into his chest not being able to control the tears coming out of my eyes.

"El im so sorry" He kept saying over and over but it didn't help, I just kept crying and crying while everyone else in the room stared at me. "Can you not see shes upset? Stop staring at her before your the next ones to die" I hear daphne spit out to everyone staring at me. After I cry out for a while longer I finally manage to get my words out. "How did he die" I question. "He had an illness, he didn't turn up for breakfast and no one had seen him, that's when he was found on a tree" He says which makes me cry more.

He was still on our tree.

"El, I know we're not on the best terms or did I like him, but im here for you" He says as he grips tighter onto me. I look up to him and see a tear drop out his eye, mabey he does care about me still, i thought to myself. After a while him and Marcus carry me up to my dorm and lay me on my bed where I just cry even more.

Once they think im asleep they leave. But im not. im wide awake.

I finally bring myself to get up and put some sweats on and throw my hair in a messy bun not caring about my appearance as I head down to the hall for dinner. My eyes are swollen and my face is stained from all the tears. As I enter everyones staring at me, I walk past the griffidor table and notice harry potter staring "Didn't you parents ever teach you not to stare potter" I spit at him. "Oh right, they were dead before you could wipe the drool off your face" I say with pure disgust. As I go to walk to my table I hear Weasley pipe up. "Speaking of deap people, hows your boyfriend? He rotting away yet" He says feeling proud of himself which instantly switches a button in me.

I turn around and punch him clean in the face. His blood is all over my hand as he cries out holding his clearly broken nose as I rush out the hall. I only get round the corner before I drop to the floor crying with my back to the wall and my head in my knees with my hands resting on my head.

How am I ever going to be happy again.