The dark mark.

Due to the fact that all my friends are getting their marks aswell they are staying at our mannor for the summer. We have enough rooms of course so it wont be crowded.

As we exit the train on kings cross station we turn to meet my father, he quickly apparates all of us to our mannor, we walk in and evie our elf is stood there waiting for us. "Evie, your remember Draco and Marcus" I say pointing at two of the boys. "Evie remembers" She says with a smile. "And this is pansy, blaize, daphne and theo" I say introducing her to my four friends behind me. "Welcome" She says smiling at them. "And welcome home Princess Elizabeth and Prince Mattheo, your father hasnt shut up about your return" She says with a smile making my father chuckle. 

"Father is it okay if i speak with you in your office?" Mattheo says and they walk off. I show all my friends to their rooms. We all go down for dinner and see my father sat at the head of the table. "El darling, i just want to tell you how proud i am of you" My father says causing me to look at him confused.

"These last few years havent been easy for you, Mattheo has made me aware of the most current event and i am sorry" He says looking genuine. "Thankyou father" I say with a smile.

We go by our next few days spening time together until its finally the day we get our marks. I wake up and start getting ready. I shower, do my hairand makeup and put on a v-neck short sleeved short black dress with my heels. 

I walk out my room atthe same time as everyone else, we all look at eachother and i lead us down the stairs. We walk down the stairs and see all the inner circle, icluding my friends parents, all sat at the table looking pleased. 

This is the moment.

I walk to my seat and sit down with all my nerves running through me. "El, you first" My father calls and I smile. I stand up and walk to his chair. He shoves the tip of his wand into my forarm and I hold back the screams. The black ink runs inside and it looks beautiful.

I turn to face everyone else with a smirk on my face as I sit down feeling powerful. He continues to give it too all my friends and none of them screamed, but most cried.

"This year is a big year for us everyone, its the year I finally return" My father says with an evil grin. I look over to mattheo and we share the same look. This is it.

"My darling daughter el, you are going to play a very big part in this" He says turning to me. "What is it father?" I ask.

"You are going to befriend Harry Potter" He says."WHAT" I shout.

He tells us how bartys pretending to be madeye moody and put harrys name in the goblet of fire and that I have to make sure he survives until the final task. We sit there listening to everything he says.

"Children, you may leave" My father says so he can finish off his meeting. We all stand up ready to leave, "El, you may stay" My father says so I sit and let all my friends leave. "El, I do hope you can do this" He says. "I'll try my best father" I say.

"I will be having severus tell me how its going" He says. Great. So im getting watched this year.

The holidays zoom by and now were on the train to Hogwarts. This is gonna be a long year.