Sneaky

I wake up with a punding headache and head down to the common room too see its empty as everyone will be at breakfast. "Hows the hangover" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. "Hello Yaxley" I say turning to face him with a smirk before I notice he has imilar injurys to Mattheo.

"So you and my brother fought then I say with a chuckle. "Lets just say he wasn't too fond of me being near you" He says smirking as he walks closer to me and leans down to my ear. "But that's just made me want you more, princess" That word sent shivers down my spine again before I reply. "well we share something in common then" I say. Whenever Mattheo tells me not to do something it makes me want to do it more, he should know this by now. I know him and Yaxley have been rivals since first year, theyre both in the same year and have had countless fights and arguments before. "see you around" He says with a wink before leaving me.

The next week goes by fast and its tryouts, after a good hour of flying round me, draco and theo got on the team. Im seeker, Theos Keeper, and dracos a beater. We all go into Marcus' dorm to celebrate, now puceys not here he was one to himself like me and matty. "Whos up for truth or dare? it is a Friday after all" Marcus says and we all agreed. "El truth or dare" He asks me first. "Dare of course" I say smirking.

"I dare you to...." He says while looking round the room till he smirks and grabs a bottle of firewiskey from his trunk. "Drink this" I smirk and grab the bottle and down the whole thing. Everyones just sat staring at me. "Theo, truth or dare" I say looking at him. "Truth" He says confident. Mattheo hands him some veritisylum before I ask the question and he quickly drinks it "Who do you like?" I say already knowing the answer. "Daphne" He says as she blushes looking at him.

After a couple more round I feel the drink kicking in before Mattheo asks me, "Truth or dare" "Dare" I slur out. "I dare you to run dwn to the common room and take the secret stash of weed" He says and I smirk stumbling out the door and down the stairs. Its pitch black but I know my way around, I trip on soething on the floor and fall onto the sofa, except it feels more like a person.

"Missed me princess?" He says under me with a smirk. I turn my head to face him as im practically straddling him at this point. "Didn't see you there" I slur out smirking at him. my eyes flicker between his eyes and his lips as his do the same. I slowly lean in and he does the same, our lips smash together and it feels like fireworks shooting through me, he grazes his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accept as we passionately kiss, his hands slightly grab my ass making me moan into his mouth. We break the kiss and just look into eachothers eyes smirking.

"See you next time Kyran" I smirk as I get off him. I bend down and grab the weed I was sent down for and wink at him as I walk back up the stairs. "Took your time" Marcus says grabbing the weed out of my hand. "Im gonna head to bed" I say to everyone as they start smoking.

As I reach my room I keep replaying the kiss over and over. I lay in bed letting sleep overtake me.

The next couple months go quickly, father was busy during yule so we stayed at the castle. Me and kyran had seen eachother around school a lot. No one knows about us still, not that there is an us. We just kiss, no strings attached.

We have a month left of this year and we're all in the great hall. "So how about we all meet up during summer?" Theo says. "Sorry, Fathers taking me and el on holiday" Mattheo says. "Yeah we're going to spain" I say with a grin. I am so exited. Ive barely shut up about it since I found out.

"Oh yeah how could I forget? Its not like el hasn't mentioned it about 50 times" He says rolling his eyes making everyone laugh. "Well guys im off. See you laterrrr" I say standing up knowing me and kyran are meeting aound now. "Where you off too?" Mattheo questions me. "Library" I say and he nods as I walk away.

As soon as I get to the tree im supposed to be meeting him at I feel myself get levitated and spun around, facing him sat on the tree branch. "Put me down Yaxley" I say sternly looking down at the ground my feet are no longer touching.

"Ouch," he says putting a hand on his heart. "Back to last name basis now are we?" he says while moving my body and lifting the spell once im ontop of his lap with my legs hanging off the branch, I roll my eyes and kiss hi passionately, he glides his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance and I quickly accept and we fight for dominance as we explore eachothers mouths.

He places one hand slightly squeezing my ass while the other one grabs my throat roughly making me moan into his mouth. He breaks the kiss and moves to my neck leaving wet kisses all down it. "What are you gonna do all summer without me" I smirk.

He stops kissing me to look into my eyes, "Think about how much im gonna miss you ofcourse" He says with a smile. We sit and talk for an hour or so before I go back to the castle.