love,love,love

I lock eyes with mattheos as he storms out. "Ill be back in a minute" I say to Kyran as I run out the hall to him. "Matty" I shout making him turn round to face me. "Please speak to me" I say trying to hold back my tears. He looks at my eyes then too my neck and his whole appearance changes. "So your a fucking slut now?" he says with a scoff due to my hickey covoured neck.

I could stop the tears from falling out my eyes when he realised what he had actually said. "Wait el-" He says clearly trying to apologise for the word he just called me. "You know what, mabey we shouldn't speak. Seeing as im a big slut." I say with disgust not recognising my brother. "Goodbye brother" I say as I turn on my heel and head back into the hall.

"What happened?" kyran asks and I explain it all. "What the fuck" was all he managed to say once I finished explaining. The next three months fly by and I still havnt spoken to my brother, me and the others still speak but I spend most my time with Kyran.

Im on my way to meet him at our tree when I cross paths with my brother, I go to walk past him like what we've been doing the last three months but this time he speaks. "How long is this gonna go on for" He sighs making me turn round to him. "I hate not speaking to my little sister" He says again. "Mabey when you finally exept who im in love with and actually be happy that im happy!" I shout. Wait, do I love Kyran?

"You love him?" he says slightly taken aback. "Yeah, I think I do" I say more telling myself. He looks so angry, then looks behind me then back t my eyes. "Well then, guess you better not leave him waiting" He scoffs and turns on his heel back to the castle.

"What was that about" Kyran asks as his kisses my forhead. "Nothing, don't worry about it" I chuckle out as we go up ontop of our tree. We talk for what feels like hours. "Kyran" I say "Yes, princess?" he answers confused. "I, I think I might-" I take a deep breath. "I think I love you" I say looking at my hands scared about his response. "El-" He starts saying before I interrupt him, "You don't have to say it back, I just thought you should know" I say. "I love you too" He says softly as my eyes meet his with a massive smile as we kiss.

We talk for a while longer until he takes his wand out. "what are you doing?" I ask him as he point it to the tree. He doesn't reply and I watch as he carves out 'K+E forever and always' and puts a heart around it. I don't even reposed as he looks at me but just give him a soft kiss. "I love it" I say as we break our kiss. After a while I head back to the castle and sit in the library for the rest of the day reading books, when I notice its dark outside I head back to the common room and as soon as I walk in everyones eyes are on me.

"El-" Pansy says but Matty interrupts her. "Don't worry pansy, shes too busy being a slut to even notice you anymore" He spits out angrily as everyones eyes shoot to him in shock. "Always a pleasure Mattheo" I spit as I walk up to my dorm. The next morning I wake up feeling funny, like something isn't right.