Taehyung's Clothes

Taehyung rolled his eyes in exasperation and trailed after Yoongi. They both came to a halt in front of the elevator, where Yoongi finally turned to face Taehyung. "Oh, hi, Taehyung-ah. What brings you here today?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. "I don't know, maybe because I'm an idol under this company," Taehyung retorted. Yoongi chuckled softly, "Savage, I like it. So, what do you need from me?" As the elevator doors opened, they stepped inside. Taehyung pressed the button for the 4th floor. "Are you joining me in my genius lab?" Taehyung nodded, and Yoongi sighed, "Alright, I know what you want. Let's head upstairs and then get to work." Taehyung grinned, "You know me too well, Yoongi hyung. You're amazing." However, Yoongi's expression turned cold as he replied, "Don't use that affectionate tone with me, Tea. I don't appreciate sweet words from straight men's mouths." Taehyung rolled his eyes again and fell silent. The elevator opened, and they entered Yoongi's studio.

"Have a seat, Tae." Yoongi offered. Taehyung fetched a chair from the corner and sat beside Yoongi. "I've written two songs and I just need your feedback and effects for them," Taehyung explained. Yoongi looked at him suspiciously, "Wait, weren't you sad when we last met, which was about 3 to 4 days ago? How did you manage to write two songs in such a short time?" Taehyung grabbed his bag and pulled out the lyrics, "Look, hyung, you asked me to write songs, so I did. Now, please-" Before Taehyung could finish, Yoongi interjected, "No, wait. First, tell me, how and when did you write two songs?" Taehyung slammed the papers on the table and exclaimed, "I wrote them last night, alright? Happy now? Why is everyone making me feel so abnormal? Yesterday, even Gu-won was saying absurd things, and now you too. I'm a talented idol, and I can write song lyrics. What's so surprising?" Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hand and gently pushed him back into the chair. "Calm down, Tae. I was just surprised because you were sad, and I didn't expect you to write songs in that state. Relax." Taehyung huffed and looked at Yoongi, "Hyung, let's just work on the songs." Yoongi agreed, "Yeah, sure, but you need to explain your mood swings first." Taehyung then explained how he wasn't sad but just tired, and he recounted his encounters with Lisa at the hospital with Jimin and then again the previous night. He confided his feelings to Yoongi. "So, you're somewhat attracted to her. That's clear?" Taehyung nodded, and Yoongi smiled, "Good, I hate it when people deny their true feelings." Straightening up, Taehyung held the lyrics sheet, "Can we start working now?" Yoongi nodded, handed Taehyung some earphones, and they worked in his studio until evening.

" Straightening up, Taehyung held the lyrics sheet, "Can we start working now?" Yoongi nodded, handed Taehyung some earphones, and they worked in his studio until evening

Yoongi's Clothes

In Jennie's Office:-