2.

(Jennie's Office ☝️)

In Jennie's company:-

After coming out of the park, Jennie first went to her home, changed clothes and then went to her office.

Jennie owns a company named KIM JEWELS AND EVENTS, specializing in interior and accessory design as well as event planning. She used the money her father left her to establish the company. While it isn't a large enterprise, it has a strong reputation in the industry.

Jennie entered her office building and made her way to the fifth floor, where her office and that of the senior designer were located. As she walked, she greeted the receptionist. "Good morning, Nayeon. Could you please send Hwasa, Nancy, Jihyo, and Joy to my office?" Nayeon, who had been Jennie's friend since college, worked in the wedding planning department but also managed the reception desk. She could handle her tasks from there as the reception area was usually quiet. "Sure, Jennie," Nayeon replied, picking up the landline phone to call the requested team members.

Hwasa and Nancy were accessory designers, while Joy and Jihyo focused on interior design. Jennie had called them to discuss an upcoming project.

"Good morning, Jennie," all four designers greeted in unison. "Good morning, everyone," Jennie responded warmly. Hwasa and Joy took seats, while Nancy and Jihyo stood before her.

"So, about the latest jewelry range that's coming out—what's the status?" Jennie inquired, directing her question to Hwasa and Nancy. "We've completed the designs, and manufacturing will commence as soon as we have your approval," Nancy replied confidently. Jennie nodded. "Alright. And regarding the exhibition happening tomorrow, what items are being sent? I haven't received the list yet." "The list will be sent to you within an hour," Hwasa assured her. "Make it thirty minutes. Go and prepare the list; I can't wait an hour," Jennie instructed firmly.

Hwasa and Nancy quickly nodded and headed back to their workstations to expedite the task.

"Okay now, Joy and Jihyo. We have three projects at the moment, right?" Jennie, who also specializes in interior design, works closely with her team of designers.

"Yes, Jennie," both designers nodded.

"Hmm, fill me in on the details of each project so we can get started," Jennie requested.

Jihyo spoke up, "We have one office and two bungalows."

"Alright. In one hour, I will send out a list specifying who will be starting the new projects and who will continue working on the ongoing ones. Inform your teams to be prepared. We have a lot of work ahead, and this time, we will be enforcing deadlines, so no one can afford to slack off. You can go now," Jennie instructed.