The Jeweled Flowers of Yunmeng

Start from the beginning

Sect Leader: Nie Mingjue
Title: Chifeng-Zun (Lord of Keen Crimson)

Young Master: Nie Huaisang
Title: Yáotóu (Head Shaker) ShénmìZìlì (Mysterious Intelligence)

The Sun's of Qishan Wen:

First Master Wen: Wen Xu

Second Master Wen: Wen Chao

/I can't find any details about them ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠'⁠;⁠)⁠┌/

And as to formally enstate the guest lectures in yunmeng, all sect leaders were present in the throne room as well with their own sect...

They are allowed only a week in yunmeng as it would be risky to leave their own sects alone for any longer period than that...

As some were about to start complaining about the long wait and the boredom, the doors flew open with such a strong force that they forgot to breath for a second in shock as they all whipped their heads to look at the person by the door...

Many shivered under the presence and piercing gaze of Madam Yu as her gaze swept across the room...

She was a woman that is very dangerous and known throughout the cultivation world, as her name alone strikes fear in the hearts of those who knew of her reputation...

Yu Ziyuan is nothing short of powerful and she is also a skilled fighter and fearless woman...

She walked towards her throne and the lotus flower that represented her glowed for a little before spreading a spiritual gust all around the room and it made them feel the authority and power she held from that alone...

After a couple of minutes the next one to enter the open doors was non other than the sect leader Jiang himself...

He wore a warm smile on his face as he walked towards his throne with precision and gentleness...

He gave them all a sense of ease with his aura and it was further proven when the lotus flower that represented him scattered a calming aura all around the room...

And with that aura the tension from earlier had vanished...

They all stood up and bowed to the sect leader and his wife whom bowed in return...

"We greet you Sect leader Jiang and Madam Yu-"

"That is Madam JiangYu to you all."

Yu Ziyuan cut them off and surprised almost all of them when she had finally formally addressed herself as the madam Jiang that she really was...

They all greet them both properly now and they greeted them back once all was seated and settled, Jiang Fengmian stood up and welcomed them warmly to their home...

As they had a fairly decent conversation starting the doors opened once more...

Jiang Fengmian and JiangYu Ziyuan smiled upon seeing the three and this time there was a disciple to formally announce their arrival...

"This disciple announces the arrival of our beloved Yan-shimei and Cheng-shixiong."

They saw the beautiful and elgant Lady Jiang Yanli once more as she walked towards her throne with a small smile and graceful steps that made her mother swell in pride as she saw that the Jin brat was looking at her in awe...

She bowed to them again before gracefully sitting down on her throne, her lotus flower spread the aura of comfort and grace all around the room that almost made everyone feel as if they melted...

Well except for a few people of course...

Needless to say Jin ZiXuan was whipped over her and was basically trying his best not to simp...

Key word: "trying"

Behind her, Jiang Cheng courtesy Jiang Wanyin strode with confidence and calmness that made his father smile as he took bowed to them before he sat down on his throne...

His lotus flower gave the aura of calmness and confidence that enveloped the room...

He was wearing their more formal sect robes with sandu strapped on his belt his facial features were sharp yet had a balance of smoothness in it...

His posture show of his determination and many in the room could see the comparison of the two heirs to their parents...

The first Young Master Lan felt his heartbeat sped up and felt a warm sensation in his chest and cheeks that made him stunned and confused...

Jiang Cheng had his mother's authorative aura while Jiang Yanli had her father's soothing aura...

Now everyone turned their attention to the last empty room and the last closed pod on the mini lotus lake...

Before they could question though JiangYu Ziyuan beat them first as she calmly asked her daughter...

"Where is our xiao qíjì?"

Little miracle, they all collectively thought and it made them realize that the one that occupied the last throne was the mysterious miracle of yunmeng themself and for that alone their curiousity and excitement spiked...

Jiang Yanli had replied with a soft find smile...

"Didi is still doing his early morning greetings to everyone."

"Gege should be here in a few minutes a-niang, you know how he is."

The family chuckled...

"That he is..."

Everyone noted the fondness in their tone as they talked about their little xiao qíjì...

Even the servants and disciples have happy smiles all around...

Then all of them whipped their heads again towards the door as they heard the familiar laugh...

It wasn't long until the disciples announced the arrival of the last family member which had everyone on the edge of their seats...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes yes I know that I haven't updated as promised...

Valentine's day is just excruciating for me...

I know that isn't an excuse that's why I'm making up for it...

More chapters to come!

That I can promise you all!

Sorry for the wait!

1290 words in this chapter...

Thanks for reading!