Chapter 77 The Spider's Web

(To Kagome)

"You're injuries don't seem to be bothering you." Kagome points out as she looks over at Koga from the other side of the fire.

"Nah, nothing hurts since you saved my life-"

"It wasn't me." Kagome interjects causing Koga to put on a confused expression.

"Hey, scrawny Wolf Boy. You should be thanking (Y/N), if not for her you would have been absorbed by Naraku." Inuyasha asserts causing Koga to glare over at him.

"What's that?" Koga asks.

"If you were smart, you'd give us your Shards and go back to your Wolf Demon Tribe." Inuyasha answers causing Koga to scoff.

"You're starting to sound like Kikyo." Koga remarks causing Kagome to gasp and Inuyasha widens his eyes.

"I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise to me, though, seeing as you two dated before." Koga adds causing Inuyasha to drawl his sword and goes to cut down Koga, who grabs a hold of it with an "really?" expression written all over his face.

"It's none of your damn business. I'll kill you!" Inuyasha bellows.

(To (Y/N) )

I watched from beside Kikyo, who was purifying Miroku's wound. "He got this way because he sucked up Naraku's poisonous Maisma." I think as I stared at the wound with a worried expression.

"If I can transfer the Miasma that's in him to me, then I can use my body to cleanse it." Kikyo informs causing me and Songo to look up at Kikyo.

"But won't that hurt you?" Songo asks. "She doesn't care, even though Naraku's Maisma is already consuming her." I think as I feel pain well up in my heart.

"It's strange that on the one hand, that you'd risk your life to save him, yet-"

"And yet, I'd lead your brother, Kohaku, to his death. Is that what you wanted to say?" Kikyo asks causing Songo to gasp.

"If someone can be saved, I'll try to save them. That is all I can do." Kikyo answers causing my eyes to widen causing her to turn to me.

"So, I hope you'll heed my warning, (Y/N)." Kikyo addresses.

"About not using up all my Spiritual Power?" I question causing Kikyo to nod.

"Yes, while I have a part of your Soul try not to use your Spiritual Powers unless it's an emergency." Kikyo responds as I stare at her in disbelief.

"What happens when I use it all up?" I inquire causing Kikyo to turn away from me.

"Unless someone can replenish it like me or Kagome you'll ended up just as you did during the battle and be unable to wake up." Kikyo responds causing me to look down at my hands. "So I'll practically be in a Coma, unable to do anything but sleep." I think as I feel myself tremble.

"I won't let that happen, not again..." I trail off as they all stare at me.

(To Naraku)

(Naraku's POV)

I open my eyes with an annoyed expression. "So, Kikyo took a part of (Y/N)'s Soul, that is why she fainted when using her Spiritual Power before." I think as I grit my teeth and enter into what is left of Mount Hakurei.

"I see you've finally returned, Naraku." Onigumo's voice rings out from the stream that I come to.

"I have, not by choice, I assure you." I clarify as I glare down at the flesh in the water.

"Naturally. After all, your Human Heart cared for Kikyo, and you couldn't have that, could you? So you removed it and sealed it away here, deep within Mount Hakurei. And yet, here you are." Onigumo chuckles as the water began to ripple.