Chapter 71 (Season 1 End)

(To Miroku)

"We lost her!" Miroku asserts as they look around.

"Look there!" Kagome bellows as she points towards the stone Demon causing everyone else to look down at it.

"It's a Stone Demon." Miroku clarifies.

"In there, huh?" Inuyasha asks as he then jumps down.

"Let's go!" Inuyasha shouts as he land s in the mouth of the Demon and Kirara follows after him. Without any hesitation they made their way down into the belly of the stone Demon.

"Kagome, stay close to me." Inuyasha insists causing Kagome to nod.

"Yeah, sure thing." Kagome concurs as Inuyasha drawls his sword and wind begins to surround it.

"I know you're in here, show yourself!" Inuyasha demands as he lets out the Wind Scar causing Naraku's laugh to ring out as he began to reveal himself.

"Welcome, Inuyasha. You've finally come." Naraku greets causing Inuyasha to glare at him.

"Naraku." Inuyasha growls.

"What's wrong, Inuyasha? You're finally facing the person you've sought for so long, yet you show no, joy." Naraku addresses, while Kirara lands beside Inuyasha allowing both Miroku and Songo to jump off. However, Naraku begins to chuckle, while holding out the blackened Sacred Jewel.

"Now, then, give me a present before you go to the Netherworld." Naraku requests.

"Say what?" Inuyasha questions.

"Kagome, I mean the Sacred Shard that you have in your possession." Naraku responds causing Kagome to flinch. Suddenly, Naraku's Jewel Shard pulsates causing black electricity to rings out from it and rush through the Stone Demon's Belly making everything around them change. Shippo and Kagome begin to sound out in pain as the liquid they were standing in turns to acid.

"Acid!" Songo points out.

"Which means we must be inside a Demon's belly." Miroku made known.

(To (Y/N) )

"The blackened Sacred Jewel, I sense it... I must be close." I whisper, but I then begin to feel a large Demonic Aura causing Entei to sound out.

"It'll be okay, Entei. I promise." I assure causing him to continue on, but cautiously. "Not only Naraku's sacred Jewel, but also the one Kagome got from the afterlife." I think as my bad feeling only gets worse.

(To Naraku)

(Naraku's POV)

"You will all dissolve inside this Demon, leaving only the Sacred Jewel Shard behind." I articulate with an evil laugh. "I'll get rid of the people who wish to take (Y/N) from me and I'll start with Kagome and this pathetic group." I think with a confident smirk.

"Before that happens, I'll take you're Sacred Jewel! Inuyasha shouts as he lifts up his sword.

"Take this! Wind Scar!" Inuyasha shouts as his Wind Scar rushes towards me, but my barrier forms and I lift up into the air.

"Try whatever you like. You're still not getting out of here." I assert causing Miroku to hold out his hand.

"Wind Tunnel!" Miroku shouts, but I allow my Poisonous Insect to fly through the barrier and into his palm.

"the poison form the Saimyosho will get you if you suck them in!" Shippo shrieks, but that didn't stop the foolish Monk from continuing to suck them in. Miroku began to scream which causing Inuyasha to rush over and grab his hand, making him shut it.