Chapter Eleven - Invasion / True Colors

Later that night, Elita One was taking (YN) to his home. The sky have become darker, and it began to rain a little. The street lights flickered as they light the roads. Police sirens were heard in the distance as they drove in silence.

Elita had never seen (YN) this scared. Who would be? Today was a nightmare. Sentinel betrayed the Autobots, made a deal with Megatron, and demolished the Headquarters, and also Skids and Mudflap were slaughtered, and Ironhide was wounded badly. Now they are hunting him down.

Early (YN) called Jake and Vanessa to meet him back at his penthouse, and tell them if Mikaela was home by the time he arrives. They asked him why, but (YN) answered there was no time to explain, and hanged up. All he care about is getting home as quickly as possible to see her again. For all he knows, she could be in danger from the Decepticons. Elita then decided to break the silence.

Elita One: "(YN), are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone.

(YN): "No, I'm not." He answered in distraught. "How could this happen? I thought the Decepticons were after Sentinel, but it turns out that he was in league with them the whole time. How could I be so stupid?"

Elita One: "War changes people, (YN)." She sighed. "It corrupts them and destroys who they once were, along with their ideals and beliefs."

(YN): "But this doesn't make sense. Why would he make a deal with Megatron?" He questioned. "Ironhide almost died and Skids and Mudflap were murdered from saving him all because we couldn't see the truth."

Elita One: "It's not your fault. It was Megatron who made us do the dirty work." She reasoned. "But you are right, none of this makes sense."

Soon they arrived at the penthouse, and (YN) hopped out of Elita and upped the stairs, and Elita took the freight elevator. When he reached door, he bursted through the door, and saw Jake and Vanessa in the living room, along with Wheelie, Brains, and Wolfang, and Elita already there.

Vanessa: "(YN)!" She ran up to (YN) and hugged him, which he hugged her back. "Thank God, you're alright." She breathed, and let go of the hug.

(YN): "Is Mikaela here?" He asked.

Vanessa: "No, she's not here." She answered. "I think she still at her boss's party."

(YN): "Right." He sighed, nodded his head. "So, how's Simmons?" He asked.

Vanessa: "He's stable." She answered. "But he'll be bound to a wheelchair for a long time."

Jake: "It's all over the military scanner." He proclaimed, holding up his radio that was buzzing with radio chatter. "They're hunting Sentinel. What the hell happened over there?" He inquired, confused.

Wheelie: "Yeah, what the frick did Sentinel do to make them so pissed?" He added, confused as well.

(YN): "We've been betrayed. Sentinel made a deal with Megatron for the sake of their planet's survival." He revealed, and everyone, except Elita, gasped at the terrible news. "He was working with them all along."