Author's Note

"Here we are! Book Three: Dark of the Moon! Never thought I've come this far. (YN) is back in action. The Decepticons have returned again. And the best part, he's happily married to his childhood crush. And now they live in a penthouse in Washington DC."

"Now before we get started, I want to introduce my forth OC for my book series. The first three were Jake Bradwell (Portrayed by Josh Peck) and Vanessa Laurier (Portrayed by Lindsey Shaw) are actually based off of the same characters of the arcade game called Transformers: Human Alliance. Their first names are the same, but no last name, so I decided to give them one. And Lieutenant Marisa Bishop (Portrayed by Cobie Smulders) is actually based off of Captain Marissa Faireborn of the Earth Defense Command of the original Transformers cartoon."

"Introducing Wolfang, a Cybertronian wolf-like animal which he is a species called Cyberdogs, is a loyal companion to (YN) and the Autobots. In case you're wondering what he looks like, he is based off of the Worgs from the Warcraft movie used by the Orcs as their mounts, and his color scheme is black and grey with predominantly silver highlights and blue optics, and stood about 6 feet tall and 10 feet long. For those don't know about Wolfang, his name was originally came from a Maximal that takes the form of a timber wolf when he made his first appearance as a toy in the era of the Beast Wars in the 1990's."

"Now here comes the good part, you will get the exosuit in the Battle of Chicago. You must be asking yourself: what dose my exosuit look like? Well, here's what your exosuit looks like."

"Yes

"Yes. Your Iron Man-inspired exo-suit is based off of Optimus Prime's protoform in the prequel comics of the movies. Created by Wheeljack for (YN) during the Battle of Chicago. At first it looks like a belt with aanoctagon-shaped buckle with an Autobot insignia on it, but with a push of a button, it reveals to be an exosuit. Let me show you some of its capabilities."

Superhuman Strength: When inside the armor, (YN) physical strength was amplified, allowing him to lift great amounts of weight and augmented his combat skills to extreme levels.

Superhuman Durability: The armor is made up of a strong lightweight durabyllium and trithyllium alloys, with interlocked plates for the shell, effectively withstand firearm bullets, tank rounds, and powerful impact forces without breaking apart.

Superhuman Speed: The suit allows (YN) run and move at great speeds and even outrun speeding vehicles or cover a small area such as city blocks in seconds as well.

Superhuman Agility: The suit allows (YN) greater control of his body which he would not have if he had to weather the same conditions without the armor.

Superhuman Reflexes: The suit helped the timing of (YN)'s reactions faster than he would have been able to without it.

Superhuman Stamina: The armor gives (YN) the ability to fight enemies without expending energy.

Heads Up Display (HUD): The suit contains a heads-up display within the helmet that can display various metrics and includes a targeting system used during combat situations. The HUD could scan people, missile identifications, make calls, and give crucial suit credentials such as power. The HUD also had navigational (GPS) support. The suit also had radio capabilities.

Micro-Storage Technology: The exosuit's individual parts could seamlessly attach to (YN) and assemble together in seconds, which it is stored within the belt buckle, it even has a fully-collapsible helmet that retracts into the collar.

Self-Contained Life-Support System and Environmental Protection: The suit allows (YN) to operate vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support. Even survive in space without difficulty as well as in hazardous, although it was never tested.

Integrated Thruster System: The suit is equipped with an array of shoulder-and back-mounted thrusters, increasing a (YN) mobility in the field and presumably in vacuum environments. The suit also has two ports in the chest plate that house thrusters to counterbalance the thrusters added to the back. The suit also contains smaller, auxiliary thrusters in the boots to allow (YN) to hover a few seconds in mid-air when activated in a stabilizing arrangement.

Ion Cannons: (YN) has two of them retracted in each arm, resembling to Optimus' Ion Blaster, which he can fire energy blasts of condensed ionic radiation.

Duel Energon Swords: Possessing one in each arm, these swords resemble a wide, blue blade with a silver steel in the middle, similar to the ones Optimus has. (YN) can slice up enemies and pierce through hard steel.

Grappling Hooks: Both retractable in each arm, (YN) can fire them at 15 meters and can attach to a surface and pull him towards it, allowing for easier traversal of his environment, even retrieve distant items.

Clamps: The suit is able to generate magnetic constructions capable of clamping onto metallic surfaces.

"As for the penthouse that (YN) and Mikaela are living in? It's kinda like Sam and Carly's apartment - only a bit bigger, like two stories and has the same interior, but lavishing, and it has a wood and stone-floored patio with deck chairs, a sunshade, and a gas barbecue."

"That's about it! Now that we got a little info, the first chapter of the book will be coming around in due time, might be difficult for the Apollo 11 landing part. Thank you reading the Author's Note."

COMING SOON

"Oh, and a Happy New Year."