Chapter Nine - Soviet Secrets

Later on, (YN), Jake, and Simmons were sitting in the back of Simmons' car while Vanessa was riding shotgun, a white Maybach, with Dutch at the wheel. Bumblebee, Elita One, Mirage, Sideswipe and the Twins were driving right alongside them like an escort as extra percussion in case of a Decepticon decided to use the element of surprise and attack them.

Simmons: "Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts

Simmons: "Going to a gig on the hunt for two Russian cosmonauts." He told (YN) and Jake over the loud wind. "Nothing like driving in a Maybach, huh? Germans know how to make cars, let me tell you." (YN) couldn't help but nod back in agreement.

After an hour of driving or so, Dutch and the Autobots pull over across the street from a dark building. Simmons then took out a set of binoculars as (YN) stare out. Very few people were on the street, but they all looked like people who were going about their normal activities, not people who were hiding.

Simmons: "My Dutchman, former NSA cybersleuth extraordinaire, tracked them down... here." He muttered as he looked through a pair of binoculars for any signs of the Russians they were searching for.

Dutch sat in the driver's seat, occasionally typing on his computer next to him as the monitor showed two pictures of the two cosmonauts. One is named Dimitri, and the other named Yuri. He wore headphones and looked through military grade binoculars that were directed at the people walking across the way.

(YN): "So, these cosmonauts went into hiding in America. But the question is why?" He wondered.

Dutch: "Bingo. I got a match." He chimed, and the four of them turned to look at where he was pointing, to see a small group of two men with a provocatively dressed woman. Those must be the two cosmonauts from the pictures on the computer.

Simmons: "You're a German Shepherd, Dutch

Simmons: "You're a German Shepherd, Dutch." He smirked, and the group climbed out of the car.

Simmons made his way towards the trunk of a car. He popped it open and unlocked a brief case that lay inside. When the (YN), Jake, and Vanessa join him, they could see that the brief case held handguns and a brass knuckle.