Chapter Four - The Boss / The Ark / Africa

After leaving the base, Bumblebee drove over to where Mikaela was working. As they arrived, (YN) was taken aback by the sheer size and scale of the whole building before them.

(YN): "Once again, even when she isn't here, Mikaela always continues to find ways to shock the hell out of me

(YN): "Once again, even when she isn't here, Mikaela always continues to find ways to shock the hell out of me." He said in awe as he climbed out of Bumblebee, now wearing a blazer and black slacks.

Bumblebee: "<Better suck in that gut when you go meet her, boss.>" He whirred.

(YN): "Shut it and go park yourself, Bee!" He snapped while giving a kick to Bumblebee's tire. Bumblebee drove off to a parking spot, and he walked inside, clearing his throat. He walked up to the front desk. "I'm here to see Mikaela Witwicky."

(YN) walked off to where the woman instructed him and he saw Mikaela, waving to her. Mikaela spotted him and got up from her desk, running into his arms.

Mikaela: "What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise.

(YN): "Well, just thought I'd come and give my wife a happy hello." He shrugged, hugging her back, even lifting her off her feet. "Wow, you told me this place was big, but I never expected it to look like Buckingham Palace with cars."

Mikaela: "And he's a really amazing guy." She stated.

(YN): "Is he?" He quirked an eyebrow.

???: "(YN)." Called out a voice.

(YN) now turned to see a man with black hair and dark blue eyes wearing a plaid shirt, jeans and a Bel­staff Road­mas­ter jacket walking up to him.

Gould: "Dylan Gould." He introduced himself, shaking (YN)'s hand. "Wow, you look more intimidating in person. Jasmine told me you looked tough but, man I am definitely impressed."

(YN): "Thanks, I get that a lot." He chuckled a little. "Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gould."

Gould: "Please, call me Dylan. Mikaela's told me a lot about you." He stated.