a valentines 'getaway' (sm!)

here is a special 'valentines day' update for you all🥰❤️

i originally did think of writing a very romantic day for them, but i thought the end result was even more fitting for this au😇
i hope you all enjoy!!!
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|5978|

february 14th.

the supposed most romantic day of the entire year that jisung and minho were more than excited to spend together, just the two of them.

as they both wished to have the most perfect day possible, the couple had talked about some of the things they'd love to do together.

first, they'd wake up and make a breakfast together- one that was sickeningly sweet where they'd stand shoulder to shoulder while making the batter, and then later cut their pancakes into heart shapes they'd end up feeding each other.

next would be a relaxing walk around their neighbourhood, one where their hands would stay together and they'd almost fall over each other's feet trying to stay so close. once they'd return back to the warmth and comfort of their house, the pair would lounge around on the couch watching whatever interested them, letting the time pass by until their later intended reservation. 

in the evening, the two would then make their way to one of their favourite fancy restaurants where they'd enjoy a romantic, candlelit dinner as they talked about anything and everything with their hands joined over the table.

afterwards, they'd arrive back home for the second time where they'd spend the evening as close as they possibly could, all while bringing each other to a feeling of total bliss before collapsing in each other's arms with quiet 'i love you's mumbled in the space between them.

however, it seemed like their plans for their perfect valentines day wouldn't quite be able to happen after all.

"an association event!?"

currently stood with wide eyes and parted lips, jisung stared down at his boyfriend opposite who was sat at his desk.

"but," jisung pouted as the ceo lifted his head from where it had just dropped down to his hands. "tomorrow's valentine's day...we had a perfect plan." mumbling his last point, jisung's bottom lip pushed out even further.

"i know, sweetheart." the older sighed as he stood up and walked round to gently place his hands at his boyfriend's waist. "the invite only arrived this morning and, unfortunately for both of us, i can't get out of it."

the younger looked up at his boyfriend as he blinked his pretty wide eyes, attempting to flutter his eyelashes as he spoke. "you really can't?"

minho gave a small chuckle at jisung's petulant look as he slid his hands up to rest at minho's shoulders. 

"i can't, sweetheart," he replied with a soft sigh. "i'm sorry."

groaning, jisung slumped his head onto minho's shoulder, unable to soon hide a smile as the older's arms wrapped tightly around his body.

"can we still have a morning together?" came jisung's next question as he moved his head back just enough to meet minho's eyes. "you know, a nice breakfast and a stupid romcom on the tv that we'll completely ignore because my entire focus will be on pleasing you instead?"

with a playful scoff, minho lifted one hand to jisung's forehead as he gently smoothed the hair back and let his hand curve down to cup his chubby cheek.

"we can still have a morning together...but we might have to ignore that romcom on the jet instead of at home."

jumping back, jisung's eyebrows almost shot to his hairline.