the beginning

surprise!!! today, marks the 1 year anniversary of minho's princess!😇🎉

so hello! welcome to the new and improved 'minho's princess' - now a oneshot series! the three original parts from my oneshot book have been rewritten in a way that suits my current writing style so i hope that these first three oneshots, and further oneshots after that, are enjoyable to you! this first one shot is 'minhos princess-prequel' and has been renamed as 'the beginning' as i believe it's more fitting to read first and also helps to set up this au😎 (the plot is still pretty much the same!)

if you do choose to leave a comment, please remember to be respectful when doing so as i really try my best to read and engage with every comment! ❤️

hopefully, you'll enjoy !!! 

𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

|wc: 7158|

with the sun high in the sky, jisung had taken it upon himself to enjoy an aimless walk around his lively city.

since the weather had been so inviting, jisung was happy to find that he was currently deeper into the city than he'd ever ventured before, allowing him to scrutinise the new buildings and structures more carefully to see if any interiors were worth exploring.

as he happily walked down the street, jisung's pretty pink skirt with a white trim decorating the hem would often brush against his fingertips as his hands swayed in perfect time with his steps. 

that morning, to fit in line with the weather, jisung had made a conscious decision of his outfit for the day.

he wore a white, ever so slightly cropped, t-shirt with light pink accents along the sleeves and collar to match the colour of his skirt.

in the beginning of his walk, jisung enjoyed the stares he received.

the people in his local area smiled as usual, and were granted the same sweet smile in return. however, when jisung had travelled into this new area, he began to notice that while there were new faces smiling in a similar way at him, some people were showing a bit more interest than others.

jisung was no stranger to stares. in fact, he'd often bask in the feeling of noticing how men let their eyes linger on him with a particular intrigue that exceeded friendly gestures.

as long as they kept within a polite boundary, jisung wasn't affected.

but currently, it seemed as though a certain individual refused to comply with the unspoken boundary.

even though jisung at first had been trying to ignore it, soon enough he came to the conclusion that a man had been following him for over ten minutes.

to test his theory, jisung had stopped in his tracks and pretended to be fascinated by something in the window of the building he had passed.

with his eyes subtly directed at the man, jisung watched as he'd stopped at a reasonable distance, moved his attention to his surroundings, and only resumed walking after jisung had finished 'looking'. 

needless to say, jisung was not about to take a chance with some creepy ass stranger.

so, without bothering to look at what building he was planning to enter, jisung pushed through a revolving glass door and sauntered through a pristine and sumptuous foyer.

it was almost as though his reason for entering such a building was wiped from his mind as jisung shamelessly let his head drop back to take in the high ceilings and the lavish decorations that adorned the walls.