just what he needs

little bit more of the dynamic between minho and jisung😇
it's more a slight angsty fluff that
shows why jisung is such
a good boyfriend to minho 🥰
enjoy!!
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|2705|

the door almost flew off of its hinges as a very very distressed ceo stormed into his office, his boyfriend trailing behind as he closed the door behind them with a light sigh.

jisung could practically see the anger steaming from minho, if the way he marched over to his desk and dropped the stack of paperwork onto the centre with little ease was anything to go by.

the meeting the two had just attended could only be described as a complete waste of time.

for the last few weeks, minho had been in contact with another business owner who had put forward the notion of a partnership which would benefit the two enterprises massively.

having been interested, minho had arranged for a meeting to be held at his office for more to be discussed.

however, the meeting had been nothing short of a disaster on the other enterprises' half.

firstly, the owner hadn't bothered to attend. instead, he'd sent five of his representatives.

representatives, minho, and the rest of his staff, were quick to note, were very very unprepared.

none of them had a clue what they were talking about, and their presentation had been far below the usual expectation minho would have surmised from, what had been classed as, a very reputable organisation.

on top of that, what they did manage to show in their presentation had shown just how misleading the benefits truly were.

as minho sat back and watched how the representatives scrambled to explain what they were trying to do to gain advantages in many areas, he realised that this partnership would benefit no one.

in fact, their plans they wished to execute would only cause complications and result in an exhaustive list of disadvantages.

once the meeting had reached its end, minho was appalled.

having had to sit through something so unprofessionally delivered and so poorly put together, the ceo couldn't help but feel insulted.

immediately minho had caused the representatives to flinch as he abruptly stood from his chair and began reprimanding them about everything wrong with their proposal.

sat in his usual seat, jisung knew minho had been close to snapping far too many times throughout the meeting.

so, when it finally happened, all he could do was sit in silence and wait until minho had finished.

the paperwork minho had splayed out in front of him was quickly gathered into an uncoordinated pile. the stacks of paper heavy in the ceo's hands as he glared and told the representatives to get out of his office and tell their boss to expect a phone call from him.

without another word, minho left the room, refusing to spare a glance at anyone as he walked past his staff.

jisung had quickly dismissed chulsoo and jongil and told them he would be going to calm minho down.

and, as jisung looked over minho, now stood with his fingers turning white as he gripped his desk, he took a light sigh and stepped forward.

"minho-"

"-how fucking dare anyone come into my building and waste my time like that." the ceo spat, gesturing to all the papers splayed out in front of him.