mistletoe

by the title, i think it's pretty obvious what is going to happen in this chapter...but is it with the people you'd expect? 🫢🤭

this oneshot takes place a few days after the previous one. at first i wanted to make these one shots readable as standalones, and they still kind of  are, but with it being christmas themed, i quite liked the idea of creating a narrative rather than separate events!

i really hope you're enjoying this series, and that you enjoy this update too! ❤️

𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|2940|

stepping into one of the office's grand lifts, jisung pulled out his phone as he quickly navigated to his contacts.

within seconds, jisung had the phone to his ear and heard a singular ring before the call picked up.

"princess? is everything okay?"

"jongil! hello~" jisung greeted, watching the numbers light up as he climbed higher and higher to his boyfriend's office. "i'm okay, but i need you to come up to mr lee's office immediately."

"yes, princess." the bodyguard assured. "i'm on my way."

"thanks, jongil! byeee~"

as he ended the call, jisung bit his lip to contain his excitement.

today, jisung had a plan.

once the lift gave a small ding to signal it had reached its destination, jisung stepped out and began to strut down the office floor, determination in every step.

the few employees sat at their desks were quick to smile and greet jisung, receiving soft smiles and calls in return as usual.

they did notice, however, that jisung seemed just that little bit more excited.

the ceo slightly jumped at the surprise of the door suddenly opening, yet his expression immediately switched from surprise to delight at the sight of his boyfriend.

"well hello, princess." minho grinned, watching as jisung quickly made his way over to his desk. "aww~, you came back from reception awfully quick, baby. did you miss-"

"-shush, this is important." the younger interrupted, walking around to be stood in front of minho, his back now facing the older, as he leant forward for the phone.

while jisung was busy, minho smirked to himself and pulled jisung onto his lap, chuckling at the way jisung whined and lightly struggled as he tried to stay close to the desk.

ignoring the ceo's wandering hands over his thighs, jisung found the desired contact and held the phone up to his ear.

the phone gave two rings before it was picked up.

"mr lee?" came the voice of yeseul, the newest receptionist.

"hi, yeseul~" while moving a hand to minho's wrist to stop him from slipping his fingers into the waistband of his skirt, jisung was grinning to himself as he spoke.

"o-oh, hi, princess, is everything okay?" her tone slowly grew in worry as she was clearly overthinking why her boss wasn't the one calling. "are mr lee and yourself okay?"

"don't worry, yeseul! pleaseee don't worry, we are both fine! i'd just like for you to come up to mr lee's office...now."

"y-yes, of course, i-i'll be there as quick as i can!"