minho's princess (sm!)

this is my first time trying a new style of writing smut so
please keep that in mind 🥰
enjoy!! ❤️
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|wc: 4407|

bringing his hands to jisung's waist, minho smiled as one of jisung's hands slid into his hair to pull him down into a kiss.

the second their lips met, minho slid his tongue over jisung's bottom lip before pushing through to lick into the younger's mouth, trying to claim every inch while his fingers slipped under his shirt to begin dragging along the soft skin of his waist.

since the moment jisung had revealed muyeol's advances to his boyfriend, he knew minho would be soon be touching every inch of his body to rid the touch of the other man.

as minho's kisses turned rougher, jisung was practically squirming underneath him as his patience was wearing thin.

picking up on the younger's desperation, minho smirked as he pulled back from the kiss. their eyes met as minho dipped a finger past the waistband of jisung's skirt.

"shall i keep on your pretty pink skirt, princess?" the ceo asked as he watched jisung nod eagerly.

"will sir keep his suit on?" jisung returned, sliding his hands up and down minho's buttoned shirt as he teasingly bit his lip.

pulling his suit jacket off, minho revelled in the way jisung's eyes never strayed from his body, his gaze then darted to minho's sleeves as he rolled them up to his elbow to expose his veiny, muscular forearms.

with a small laugh, jisung shook his head as he slid his hands up and down from the older's wrists to the sleeve.

before jisung could get too distracted, minho's hands came to the hem of jisung's shirt and tugged lightly to gain his attention.

"arms up, sweetheart." minho instructed, mirroring jisung's excited smile as he carefully pulled the shirt over his head and dropped it to his side.

adorning the younger's torso was new and faded marks minho always loved to see on his boyfriend. his eyes proudly raked over each mark before they flicked back to jisung's face as he spoke.

"admiring your artwork?" jisung teased, pulling minho closer by his tie so the distance between their faces lessened.

"i'm admiring how pretty my princess looks." minho corrected, pushing his lips onto jisung's and immediately taking control of the kiss.

jisung keened against minho's lips as the older's tongue slid over the roof of his mouth, his hands grasping either side of jisung's perfect waist as he pulled him impossibly closer to the edge of the table.

the kiss was certainly a lot more desperate than usual. jisung grasping minho's shirt as tight as he could while the ceo was revelling at how pliant jisung was for him as he smoothed his hands around his waist down to his thighs.

however, their passionate make out came to an abrupt end as minho pulled back with a hushed curse.

"w-what?" jisung panted, pawing at minho's shirt as he tried to meet his eyes, noticing a slight furrow in his boyfriend's eyebrows. "what is it?"

"i don't have anything on me," minho admitted, breaking out into a soft chuckle as jisung playfully scoffed at the reasoning. "i mean, the one time i don't have anything, it had to be now."

it was silent for a few seconds before jisung had an idea.

feeling jisung's hand cup his jaw, minho turned his head and looked over the small smirk on the younger's lips.