skirts to slacks

i'm so excited to finally be posting this chapter!
it's been an idea i've had since earlier this year and i'm really happy with how it's turned out!😇
i think it really shows what both minho and jisung are capable of and is also just a good example of the dynamic of their relationship 🥰

enjoy!!!💓
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

with his attention on his laptop screen, which currently displayed his weekly schedules for meetings soon to be held, minho didn't need to look up to know who had just entered his office as he heard the door open and shut.

"good afternoon, baby." minho happily greeted, continuing to work as he waited for jisung's reply.

hearing nothing, minho turned his head to jisung. noticing his downcast expression, as well as his slumped posture, minho shot to his feet and rounded his desk to stand in front of the younger.

"sweetheart, what's wrong?" he quickly asked as he cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and attempted to meet his eyes.

as jisung gave a light sigh and let his lips form a pout, minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"look." jisung mumbled, stepping back from minho as he set his hands on his skirt and turned to his side to show it to minho.

realising there was a stain that looked to have come from a spilt drink, minho snapped his head up and took a step forward.

"who?" he demanded. "princess, i swear, you give me a name and i'll-"

the younger cut him off with a laugh as he shook his head and smoothed his hands up minho's chest.

"-easy there, tiger." he teased as he fixed his hands at minho's nape. "as much as i appreciate the thought, you can't fire this person."

confused, minho tilted his head and rested his hands on jisung's hips as he shrugged.

"why not? i'll fire anyone who purposefully did something like this to you."

"i spilt the coffee." jisung admitted with another light giggle, his heart shaped smile causing his eyes to bunch up as he watched the realisation calm minho's demeanour.

"...oh."

"i wasn't paying attention and tried to lift my knee over the other, but accidentally knocked my drink off of my table." jisung explained as he smoothed down minho's hair and took a step back to look down at his skirt. "so, now i need your help."

the ceo hummed as a few ideas ran through his mind.

within a few seconds, minho had taken jisung's hands in his own, and dragged him around his desk to lead him into his own personal walk in wardrobe.

"wait there, baby." placing a gentle peck on jisung's lips, minho gestured for him to stay in place while he walked around and examined the open shelves and clothing racks.

rocking back on his heels, jisung eyed his boyfriend with full intrigue.

the ceo looked completely focused as he scrutinised every rack of clothes and every folded article of clothing displayed on the shelves.

as minho stopped and remained still at a particular clothing rack, jisung felt his excitement grow as he squeezed his shoulder blades together behind him.

"did you hide a present for me?" jisung smirked as he heard minho chuckle at his question. "is this you giving me an early gift or someth-"

as minho lifted out a item and held it up proudly, jisung's face dropped.