love is in the air (sm!)

turns out i managed to get this finished for today so maybe weekly updates could be possible! 👀🥰
enjoy!
𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆
|3839|

travelling at 40,000 feet in the air while in the comfort of his boyfriend's private jet was never boring for jisung.

no matter how long the journey, jisung and minho were able to entertain themselves in a multitude of ways, owed to the fact that the ceo's private jet provided a luxurious bedroom for the two of them.

currently, jisung was sat opposite his boyfriend, a drop down desk between them where minho was hard at work on his laptop.

it wasn't a problem that jisung wasn't currently in the jet's bedroom with his boyfriend, getting nothing less than minho's undivided attention in any form he so wished. the problem was, that jisung couldn't have his boyfriend's undivided attention for this whole journey even if he wanted to.

before arriving at the usual hangar, minho had received news that a fault had been found with his jet. since it wasn't safe for use, the operators had provided him and his team with another jet.

still private, still luxurious, but unfortunately to jisung's taste, too open.

the lounge area would have been perfect for jisung. that is, if it wasn't the only room within the jet save for a bathroom and, naturally, the cockpit.

so now, jisung had to endure an hours flight without receiving, or granting his boyfriend, so much as a handjob.

it had only been fifteen minutes, and jisung's patience was wearing thin.

the view from the window could only provide so much entertainment before jisung was close to wondering if there were blindfolds and noise cancelling headphones for all the staff surrounding him and his boyfriend to use.

immediately, he shook his head at the thought as he mulled over the long list of issues with that idea, a standout being his boyfriend's possessive behaviour. minho would never let anyone else see his boyfriend in such a way.

therefore, jisung was stuck in a rotation of raking his eyes over his boyfriend's concentrated face, turning away to aimlessly stare out of the window, looking towards the other staff members entertaining themselves, before circling back to minho again.

by no means did jisung mind watching minho work. but knowing that he couldn't interrupt him even if he wanted to, certainly drew back the excitement just a little. 

jisung was just about to turn his attention back to the view from the window in accordance with his routine, only to be distracted by noticing the open door to the jet's bathroom.

suddenly, jisung got an idea.

analysing where each member of staff currently had their attention, jisung was pleased to see each of them were preoccupied with checking over every fine detail for the meeting their ceo was soon to attend.

biting back a smirk, jisung shuffled closer to the edge of his seat and leant his elbows on the drop down desk, setting his chin down onto his clasped knuckles.

"minhooo~?" jisung spoke quietly, receiving a soft hum in reply. "how important is what you're doing right now?"

the ceo slowly looked up. he noticed the look on jisung's face and recognised the reasoning for his question immediately.

"if you're asking what i think you are, princess," he began with a small scoff. "with us being in this jet, you've got about 45 minutes left until we land, sweetheart."