"Friends? I don't have friends."

"That's what drinking is for! Drink your... eccentricity away and make friends!" Lucifer rapped on the bar, and Husky rapidly grabbed a glass. "Pick your poison."

"I'm not a fan of drinking."

"Whiskey it is! Husker, pour some hard liquor for the great Radio Demon!" Husk did just this, fumbling a little under the harsh gaze of Alastor. Alastor took the glass and stared at the liquid. He eyed Lucifer and Angel Dust gave him a thumbs up. Eventually he sipped his drink, letting the taste sit on his tongue. It seemed like he was drinking juice, rather than alcohol. He looked around to see the three staring at him expectantly, his ears flattened against his head.

"Why are you guys staring at me?"

"What do you think of romance films?" Lucifer knew he was pushing his luck, Alastor could storm off and this whole drunk Alastor goal would be for nothing.

"They're disgusting, I hate romance."

"That's not what Mr Lawrence told me~" Lucifer sang, and Alastor quickly downed the Whiskey.

"That damned duck." He growled, digging his claws into the wood. Husk tutted at the action, as it ruined his spotless, well-loved bar.

"Mr Fancy Talk Creepy Voice likes romance huh?" Angel Dust cooed, before fluffing his chest fur up. "So if I made out with Husk here, you'd enjoy it?" Alastor gave a pained expression, before tapping on the glass for a refill.

"I like romance, not lust."

"He admits it!" Lucifer cheered, slamming his hand on Alastor's back. The deer grunted and glared at the King. "What's your favourite romance film?"

"There wasn't many in my day."

"Come on! You're telling me you've never seen a Hells production? What about Hell's remake of the Titanic?" Alastor pinned his ears back, downing yet another glass of liquor. Everyone laughed at his embarrassing confession.

"Alastor is the type of guy to cry at Jack's death."

"I cried... of laughter at the idiocy of the couple. They both could've fit on that door."

"Spoken like a true demon." Husk smiled, cleaning Angel Dust's glass to refill his martini. "Pornstar martini again Angel?"

"Of course! You know me!"

"I'll have another glass of whiskey, and fill Alastor's up too." Lucifer looked to his right, "Alastor? You good buddy?"

Alastor was in fact, not good. He was grinning still, but he was swaying and his eyes were half-lidded. Lucifer clicked his fingers in front of the demon's face. He pushed the refilled glass into Alastor's grasp and the radio demon absentmindedly downed it.

"I don't think he should have anymore." Husk grimaced, but Lucifer shook his head.

"Nonsense! It means we are just getting closer to our goal! Alastor wake up." Lucifer stuck his cold hands on Alastor's neck, and the deer jolted awake.

"I'm not a mama's boy!" Alastor wept, tears welling up in his eyes. He was drunk for sure, or at least tipsy. "My mother is in heaven and she doesn't even remember me! I'm just her psychopathic son that killed his father!"

"Woah this got deep." Angel Dust whistled lowly, and Lucifer retracted his hand.

"This is way deeper than I wanted to go, I just wanted him to admit he cried at Titanic." Lucifer muttered, but Alastor's ramble didn't end there.