XXVIII- something more

A/N:

Hi everyone! Before you proceed, this chapter has mentions of sexual activity and sexual themes towards the end, so if you feel uncomfortable feel free to skip the end <3 Take care and thanks for reading!

It had been a week since the showcase, and although (Y/n) missed the thrill of the rehearsals and adrenaline of the stage, she was happy to be back to a more balanced routine.

With her rehearsals with Adam no longer being a part of her timetable, (Y/n) had been able to spend much more time with her flatmates. They'd gone on another shopping spree with Stella for some more fabric she needed for a school project, they'd gone out to the Italian restaurant (Y/n) had dined at with her mom, and they had planned on doing many more activities together.

Not until Stella was back though, as she was currently spending the week at her new girlfriend's house for a necessary uni break. Leaving (Y/n) and Julian alone in the flat.

(Y/n) had thought about going back home to her mother, but when she had learned that Julian would be staying she thought it a good idea to stick around and see what happened. She hoped this week together would help them figure out what their intentions were for one another and see where they wanted to go from there.

She'd also grown quite close to Aaron, and the two of them had made it a habit to go out for coffee together even on weekends. A small habit that greatly displeased Julian, but of course he would never say this to (Y/n). He wouldn't like for her to think him controlling, even less so when they weren't even in a relationship yet.

(Y/n) had also tried to keep her distance from Adam, both for his and her own sake. Things had quickly reverted back to normal though, when he had assured her again that he was fine with remaining friends and that he wanted to, in fact. Of course (Y/n) didn't know the motives behind Adam's eagerness to remain by her side, if she had she would have run for the hills.

But ignorance was bliss. And so far, apart from Adam being in love with her, Esme's accusations of Adam being a psycho had proved to be false. As far as (Y/n) was concerned.

So rather than pondering over Esme's words and making herself paranoid over it, (Y/n) had chosen to take advantage of her Sunday afternoon to clean her bedroom with some music on. The perfect end to a perfect day that had started with her usual coffee date with Aaron and some buttery croissant.

Just as (Y/n) was about to be done with her cleaning session, a knock on her bedroom door interrupted her and she paused the music on her phone.

"(Y/n)?" Julian's voice came muffled from behind the door, but (Y/n)'s heart fluttered all the same. She'd been all too aware of him since Stella had left the flat for the week. The idea of it just being the both of them both thrilling and terrifying.

"The one and only." She answered, smiling as the door opened to reveal Julian in a black sweater and dark jeans. Even on a Sunday he looked handsome. Whilst she was sitting on the floor of her bedroom, in sweatpants and a tee shirt.

Not the best outfit to be in when in front of your crush.

It didn't matter how (Y/n) was dressed though, or if she thought herself disgusting. Julian found her beautiful all the same. If anything, he treasured these moments he got to see her so at ease and so relaxed. He liked the thought she felt comfortable enough around him to show him this more intimate side of herself. The side that didn't care about the outside gaze or appearances.