SPECIAL GIFT

A/N:

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating much these past few days, I'm currently in the middle of final exams and it's taking most of my time. I should be able to post a new chapter soon, but in the mean time and as a (very late) Christmas gift I thought I'd write a few little things for you all <3

Hope you like it and have a lovely day/night! 

WHERE THEY LOVE TO KISS YOU

JULIAN: Nape

Of course during his time watching you Julian learned to love every inch of you, every nook and cranny of both your looks and your personality. From your qualities to your worst flaws, he loves it all and takes it all as yet another part of you.

Exception being those nasty habits you have of neglecting your sleep and your health, those are things Julian likes to think he can change.

However he always found himself especially attracted to your nape. For many reasons.

He loves how elegant it is when you wear your hair up, which, to his greatest enjoyment, is most of the time considering your hair is more often than not up in a ballet bun.

He loves the gentle slope of your nape as well, how soft the skin is and how it always smells of your perfume. All that makes it the perfect spot for him to bury his face in the crook of your neck and bathe in the comfort of your scent.

The one thing he loves most about it is how sensitive it is though. No matter how many times he's wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed you there, you always lean into his touch with a sound between a sigh and a gasp.

You're sitting up on the bed, tying your hair up to get them out of your way and get yourself ready for the day ahead. Julian groans behind you, shifting in bed and sitting right behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you back against his chest.

A surprised gasp falls from your lips followed by a quiet chuckle.

"Good morning." He says, voice deep with remnants of sleep and muffled by your skin.

You don't have time to answer, another gasp escaping you as his teeth lightly dig into the flesh of your nape. Julian eases the stinging pain with his tongue and a kiss. Only to continue nibbling at your skin until it blooms purple and red with the mark of his love.

"Don't move. I am not done yet." He says against your skin, pulling you closer and tightening his embrace around you. Wishing the two of you could stay together in bed a bit longer.

Alas he knows that is impossible. He can still prolong your time together though.

"But what if someone sees it-"

"Let them."

To him, it's a reminder to you and others that you are his. But also a reminder to himself that his dream of being together with you finally came true thanks to all his hard work.

And often you find him gazing at the love bite on your nape with fondness and a soft smile. A look that always melts your heart.