KR: Finally

Narnia AU (The Silver Chair)

☆--------☆

Hi there! So, this is me trying smth new!

KR = King Rillian (or Prince Rillian, before his rule)

Now, not many things are given about Rillian's rule, except that he and Caspian X (his dad) were essential rulers in the Age of Restoration. First Caspian helped the Narnians after Telmarine Rule, and then his son took after him.

So, I'm gonna be using my imagination to make these imagines w Rillian.

I actually shipped him w Jill Pole a lot, specially cause he literally flirts w her discretely, or it's just him being a ✨ gEntLeMaN✨

But nah, it's just you and Rilian now hehe.

To get an idea of how he looks like, here's my faceclaim for him:

Brendon Thwaites
AS
Prince Rillian

Age: 10-20

Toby RegboASKing Rillian

Toby Regbo
AS
King Rillian

Age: 30

Righto, are we okay? Idk why, but I just love Rillian xD

Plus, am I the only one who notices the similarities between Brendon and Ben (in PC)?

Ril rlly does take after his dad-

Hope ya enjoy this!

☆--------

Your f/c skirts swishes the floors of Cair Paravel, a flurry of colour as you run through the halls. If it was a normal day, you'd be reprimanded for being so unladylike, but this was a day for rejoicing.

Prince Rillian was back.

The Prince who'd gone missing for ten years and had the entirety of the castle mourning and searching. He was back.

And you were overjoyed to meet him again.

Although you were still nervous, you weave among the halls, trying to remember where he was currently at.

When you collide against someone, who lets out a deep chuckle as they steady you.

"Careful there."

Your heart runs a marathon as you look up.

"Rillian?" you ask in a small voice, and his eyes widen.

"Y/N?" he counters. "I can't believe it-" he's silenced when you throw your arms around him, hugging him fiercely. He doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around your torso, pulling you flush against him, but you hardly notice through your joyful tears.

"I missed you so much," you murmur, and he chuckles again, before lifting you up and spinning you around. You let out a watery laugh as your skirt swirls, before he puts you down, your foreheads resting together. Your hands rest on his shoulders, and your smile could light up the entirety of Narnia.

"And I missed you too," he smiles, his hand running up to your jawline as he brushes a strand of hair from your face, and you blush slightly. He connects your lips, and your eyes flutter shut.

You've been waiting for this one feeling for ten years. And you savour it. Your arms instinctively wrap around Rillian's neck as you pull him closer hungrily, and you feel his arm wrap tighter around your waist.

Only parting for air, you exhale deeply, your eyes opening as your foreheads rest again, Rillian's breath fanning your face.

"You have ten years to make up for, you know?" you whisper breathlessly, and he grins lopsidedly.

"Oh, I have a feeling I can make up for those ten years."

☆--------☆

Why the fuck is this so short??

Maybe we'll have more in da ✨fUtUrE✨

G'bye-

☆--------