ES: Untold Feelings

Narnia: The Silver Chair

☆--------☆

❝𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 Y/N?"

That one question which he asked sent butterflies erupting in his stomach. He didn't know why, obviously.

Yet he was nervous. If that old king was Caspian, what would have happened to you?

Glimfeather suddenly looked mournful, and yet he held a respectful gaze.

"(Queen/King) Y/N?" he echoed, earning a subtle nod from the boy, Eustace. "They're long gone, my boy."

The blonde boy froze in his tracks, earning a worried glance from Jill. Gone?

"You mean. . ." Eustace trailed off, not wanting to complete the sentence. His eyes became watery as the owl dipped his head.

"Yes. They led a charge against the Calormene Empire, who violated the treaty. Their brother, King Caspian, found her dying on the field due to a stab wound," Glimfeather acknowledged, looking up. "They were a good (queen/king). Narnia mourned them for a very long time."

Pole approached Eustace silently, who had turned pale, closing his eyes to avoid the tears from spilling.

You were one of his best friends on the Voyage, so he couldn't bear your loss.

He remembered the last time you were together, that was before he left. You had hugged him so tightly, and he did too. You were afraid he might not come back.

His cousins teased about that, but he never did care about it. Perhaps they were right when they said there was more between the both of you.

Something he now knew and could never tell you.

☆--------☆

ʜᴇʏ! ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ, sᴏ ᴘʟs ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴡʜᴏᴏ! ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ 3 ᴘᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏʏ!!