ʏ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

Uhm, I have to change something. Let's go with something, that you're the cousin to the Pevensies, other than Eustace, and yeah, everything's the same. EXCEPT you don't stay with the Pevensies. You only stay with them with the Professor, and after they leave, you still continue staying with him, then move out a few months after.

Yeah, so you guys only met in the Professor's house, and in Narnia. Okay?

I had to change it because it didn't fit the plot. And yes, the part itself will be changed.

So if you read it earlier, don't be confused.

☆--------☆

"There is something on your mind, child."

You turn to find the Lion standing beside you.
Yes, he is quite right. Something is bothering you, a lot.

"Yes, actually," you say, hesitantly fiddling with your fingers as you look down. "This is rather selfish of me, but, uhm, I think I know where I belong."

"So you have finally resolved your problem," the Lion smiles. You nod meekly, before straightening yourself.

"I think I have to go with them. So far, I've stayed with Caspian, and as much as I hate to admit it, my home is with my family. My real family," you turn to the Pevensies, who are smiling at you. "May I?"

"You have been through a great many. . . difficulties, child," Aslan says, walking forward. "It is good of you to return to the world where those difficulties are, and leave the world where you can be carefree."

(WTH did I make Aslan say here. .)

"It's just- my mother said something to me. 'Home is where the heart is'," you smile a little. "My heart is with them."

"Then you must follow your heart, Y/N," the Lion concludes. He gestures for you to go ahead.

Caspian looks at you, before tackling you into an embrace. Which you return.

"You're leaving like them, right?" he asks, looking down at you after he pulls back briefly. You nod, your vision blurring because of tears.

"Caspian, what I said still stands, I consider you as my brother," you smile. He sends you a sad one, before you turn to your cousins.

"You're coming with us?" Lucy asks, a small grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Mhm," you acknowledge. "I don't know where I'll end up, but we'll meet again. Including you, Scrubb," you smile at the boy, who returns it.

"We'll wait," Edmund nodded, before taking Lucy's hand.

"And I'll visit."

The four of you walk towards the wave, hesitantly at first. You step through the passage, and turn to see Caspian and Aslan looking at the four of you, as the wave consumes your vision.

☆--------☆

You find yourself sitting on the floor of your house, with everything left untouched as it was. You slowly get up, not yet used to the wooden floors underneath you.

Walking towards the hall, you dial a number. Supposedly the Scrubb household's number.

You place the phone to your ear, silently tapping your foot on the ground as you wait for someone to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Eustace? Y/N speaking."

"Oh, hello, Y/N. Uhm, Pole's dropped in, so I haven't much time."

"That's alright. Are Lucy or Ed free?"

"I should think so, hold on."

There was a short silence, and you could hear some muffled talking, before someone else picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lu, it's me," you smile, and by the tone of the girl's voice, you can tell she's grinning.

"Y/N! So you ended up in your house?"

"Yup," you acknowledge, shifting your weight to your right foot. "I wanted to mention a few things."

"Go ahead."

"One, please inform me when Peter and Susan return from America," you say, tapping your finger on the desk. "Two, could I visit?"

"Ed'll definitely inform you when they come, and yeah, I think we could ask Aunt Alberta if you could come."

"Great! That's it, then. Eustace told me Jill Pole popped in?"

"Yeah, I should probably be with her. See you?"

"See you," you placed the phone back down.

There wasn't much you could do, yet. So you busied yourself writing a letter to be sent to the Pevensie siblings in America.

☆--------☆

Can y'all tell me one thing?

Do you want Y/N to travel to America and meet the Pevensies, or should the Pevensies visit her house? Orrr, should she go to the Pevensies' house AFTER they return from America? Honestly, I'm not quite sure.

Sorry for the two day break thing..I felt rather, uh, demotivated?

Btw, I wanna write all the circumstances about Y/N and the Pevensies' meeting.

So if that's alright, then yeah...