/24/

Jisung sighs when he sees a head poke out through his window. Donghyuck comes tumbling in. The first thing he does is fling himself at Jisung.

He stayed still a statue as the older jumps around in excitement, allowing himself to be used in his attack.

"Jisung, you're not going to believe what just happened!" Donghyuck goes into a detailed rant that has the younger Intrigued, displaying a mixture of reactions.

Jisung smiles at the end, congratulating the older for communicating with her. The more he thought about her the more he believed in his predispositions of her and Donghyuck's encounter confirmed something for him.

"I don't think she dislikes us either, " he was positive since her eyes lingered on Jisung a lot during class, secretly looking out for him.

"I just think she's afraid... insecure of something."

Donghyuck lets go of him slowly. "What would she be insecure of?"

"I'm not sure"...

***

Social media was her biggest enemy, yet here she was doing deep research into the types of carbs she should be eating to lose weight as her stomach grumbled craving pancakes.

But she had to resist...

Donghyuck had been in her mind since last night, she couldn't sleep, getting bursts of random excitement mixed with embarrassment, digging herself into her pillows a couple of times, silently screaming.

His voice, his touch, and his sweet gaze were all magical, like sunlight. As she found herself zoning off into dreamland, a sudden realization dawned upon her.

Am I being affected by the bond?

It made her upset to think, or she tried to be upset about it to satisfy her pride but she much preferred the fuzzy feelings and delulu-ness of her mind. She felt a bit stupid when she realized she put extra effort into her usual makeup. She grabbed a tissue, attempting to wipe off the red hue of her gloss, not wanting to gain too much attention. Then did a double take of her outfit, sticking to her usual dark colors since they had a slimming effect.

She ran downstairs at her mother's call. Her mother smiles at her, and gestures with her face toward the living room.

Holy

Donghyuck sat next to Mark, the two of them sitting with her Baba. She felt like her Baba saw through her when he saw her dress up a bit more than usual besides her boring style.

"Hey, Seorin. Is Junnie up yet?" Mark asks, breaking the ice. She shakes her head, recalling her brother walking out of the bathroom with his hair standing in different directions.

"Um, what are you doing here." She stares at Donghyuck, trying her very best to be neutral before her parent.  Donghyuck was the opposite of her, he flashed a smile.

"I had the urge to go and get some pancakes this morning, I thought it would be nice if you could come along— of course, if Mr. Huang is okay with that."

"Where will you be going?"

Everyone gets nervous at the presence of her Dad. Even in his frilly apron, he was very intimidating.