/13/

Donghyuck stared at his empty lyric sheets that were full of romantic gibberish. In all honesty, he couldn't care less about lyrics, but he wouldn't connect with the song which made him more unenthusiastic about doing it.

Thanks to yesterday's visit to the studio he got inspired to do better on his song, it was fruitful and he found himself writing notes on how to record his song, recording a few tries last night with jibberish lyrics— but there was a problem, he needed good lyrics.

"Why don't you ask Seorin again? Have you messaged her? Chenle asks.

"Should I? I don't know her too well."

"Are you shy all of a sudden? You're just asking for help?" He scoffs.

"Last time I went to a girl for help, Jisung swore at me... and he rarely disrespects me."

Chenle sighed heavily, playing Cupid was very hard work. It required a lot of patience.

"Then ask Jisung? Isn't he a writer?" Jeno asks from behind. Donghyuck freezes in his tracks, he turns back and gives Jeno a teary-eyed look, patting his shoulder.

"Why haven't I thought of that before?" He sniffles dramatically.

"He was too busy romancing to realize who his soulmate is, tsk," Mark gives him a look of disappointment who appears out of nowhere, pushing him in the bus.

"More like too busy stalking him," Jeno adds, walking in right behind him.

"No, Jisung should have melted for him by now, he's just purposely playing hard to get," Chenle says, voice loud enough for Donghyuck to hear.

"Enough about our weird relationship, I think I'll meet Seorin at lunch, Chenle you come with me." He announces, getting off his stop, and sprinting to class.

***

Seorin sat in the corner of the cafeteria, expecting to be alone. The seat before her was pulled back.
Her soul leaves her body seeing that it isn't Chenle. She puts her smoothie down, on full defense mode.

"Hi, I meant to text earlier but I didn't find the chance." a raspy voice meets her ears.

"Oh... you're the singer, I'm sorry I forgot your name, was it Dongwook."

Her eyes widen and he smiles sheepishly, how did she casually mention her favorite actor, how embarrassing.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck, not Lee Dongwook," he says making her nod coolly to hide her embarrassment.

"How can I help you?" She clears her throat, picking up her smoothie again. She suddenly wished Chenle was around her, watching other people pass by.

"Do you have experience writing lyrics?" He asks.

She shakes her head. "I'm not good at all, but it shouldn't be too hard. You should just write what you want, I guess."

He nods, clearly unimpressed at the vague advice. "Then can you help me shape the melody a bit? I would like to work with you."