/16/

Donghyuck had arrived. He sighs in relief when he catches Renjun wearing something similar to him. He had worn a beige jacket with matching slacks. His boyfriends walk out, and Jaemin slaps him on the back while Mark grins at him. He looks back, confused.

"They won't be joining us, anyways— get in here, glad you're surprisingly on time."

"Yeah, I brought an old game I found. Ever played Luigi's Mansion?"

Renjun drags him in and zooms up the stairs where he takes him to his room. Upon entering the room, he freezes at the sight of Jisung who also visibly tenses, turning away from the TV.

"You got 10 minutes at best, good luck, and don't kill each other!" He warns before shutting the door with force.

Well, this was awkward... He stood with his arms crossed as he watched Jisung slowly turn white. He grabs his crutches, slowly standing up.

He takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry, please slap me back."

He steels himself before Donghyuck but he doesn't budge. "You don't seem sorry at all," he stared at Jisung unimpressed.

"I am! It's just that you were so angry and I was scared a teacher would show up, these things may be let off in high school but you could have been suspended had they caught you."

"Is this an apology?"

"No, I'm sorry," his head lowers further in shame, fingers wiggling from the stress. "I shouldn't have hit you, I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry," he repeats, sounding a lot more genuine but it didn't make Donghyuck feel any better.

"You.... struck me.... In front of everyone." He repeats, just thinking about it made him embarrassed, surely Yangyang was entertained.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," he looks down in shame. "I will make it up to you as much as I can, I won't talk to Yangyang again- you were right, he's just using me, I was stupid for not being aware."

He slowly dragged himself before Donghyuck who was looking at him warily. He gives him a puppy-eyed look, creeping him out slightly.

"Do you forgive me now?"

This punk, is he trying to intimidate me?

"I'm not forgiving you so easily, stay away from me and reflect on what you did. I got angry at him for your sake, he made a disgusting comment that I wasn't going to let slide. He's probably laughing at how you turned against me for that, it's humiliating and I seriously want to break your other ankle."

"If- if I do this will you forgive me?" Jisung asks, sucking his teeth nervously.

"Do what?" Donghyuck had the urge to smack him for coming too close, he trips, dropping a crutch. Donghyuck- who just five seconds ago wished to break his other ankle- reacts instinctively, his body reacting faster than in his mind as he falls right into him.

He feels a peck bumping into him- not on the forehead, not on the cheek, but on his lip.

Jisung reacts quicker and backs away, ashamed as he looks down to the ground. Donghyuck continued to stare in shock, but he quickly regained his senses and helped him get his balance.