/14/

The first thing she did when waking up was pull her sleeve down.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Renjun barged in at the sound of her scream with toothpaste on the side of his mouth and hair standing in all directions, he watched in horror as she made a mess of her bed, punching her pillow with vigor. She turned to him, and immediately jumped off, dashing at him.

"YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU?!" She fists his shirt.

He smiles sheepishly. "Not really, no..."

"You could have told me!" She begins to pace as worry fills her up inside. "I'm supposed to help him write his song and I share a class with the other dude!" She cries, digging her hands into her hair.

"It's nice though, you'll get the chance to know them better," he tries to calm her down.

"No! I don't want to have soulmates, Jun, don't you get it?"

Renjun's eyes widened, who in their right mind didn't want to meet their soulmates? How was he supposed to proceed from here knowing his two friends wanted the opposite?

Her Baba had called them down to the breakfast table where their mother and father had made some heavy but delicious breakfast options.

"So, did you get the names of your soulmates?" Her Baba asks as all three pairs of eyes look at her expectantly. She nods, feeling too overwhelmed to speak. She then looks at Renjun, signaling for him to speak for her.

"Ahem, right, so... you remember my friends Donghyuck and Jisung?"

A long pause settles on the table and Renjun tries not to cringe from the stress of it, he remembers when he first sat down and told them about Jaemin and Mark— but his soulmates were different from hers.

"Yes, I remember them... are they the ones?" her mother gasps and an affirmative from him makes his father's eyes widen in surprise, her Baba freezes in disbelief, and her mother glows with happiness for her.

"Let's call them tonight!"

***

"Who the fuck is Yang Squared and why did they call you in the middle of the night?"

Jisung looked up from his phone, glowing and well-dressed while his soulmate had dark circles and his hair a unkempt in a shaggy mess.

"He's also in music, he asked me to review the lyrics he's written, he's a rapper by the way."

Donghyuck didn't care about his morning mess, his face became blank in an instant, nodding slightly, and the corners of his mouth twisted in a frown. He stands up to take a shower for himself, he goes to Jisung's closet and grabs an outfit before he storms off. Jisung didn't pay any attention to him until he came out 15 minutes later.

"He called you three times," he starts as he violently rubs the towel against his wet hair. Jisung looks up and frowns that he wears his favorite hoodie then stupidly remembers he was the one who gifted it to him.

"So I picked it up at 4 am and you know what he told
me?"

"What?" Jisung asks still looking at his phone.