Legend Of The Sword:The Sage's Story (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Start from the beginning

Stone Shinobi:Hey! Yo-

I then rushed up and clasped his mouth with my hands as I slashed his throat and removed his vocal cords.

Y/N:Shhhh! *puts index finger over mouth* Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded as he brought out a kunai and killed him.

Y/N:Good. Now Shino make your bugs eat him so there's no evidence.

Shino:Alright. *sends bugs on dead Shinobi* I also recommend we transform into regular rodents. So we don't seem suspicious.

Rest of squad:Hai.

We all transformed into rats as we entered the cave and listened into their conversation.

Kurotsuchi:Why are we doing this. That Naruto kid told me something. Now I feel conflicted.

*flashback*
Naruto:*standing with Menma* Why are you doing this?!

Kurotsuchi:I guess its to make my grandfather proud.

Naruto:By conquering smaller nations and stealing the lives of its people. What kind of person are you. I thought the kage's relatives would have standards and morals.

*flashback ends*
Kurotsuchi:Since then I've been conflicted.

Arco:Don't be we've been trying to gain the land of grass for years. Then we'll get the recognition we deserve.

Commander:He is right Kurotsuchi.

Y/N:Shino are your bugs getting this.

Shino:They are.

Hinata:But what could they mean.

Commander:Despite our large number of shinobi we are never brought up as a top village. Its always Kumogakure and konohagakure. I remember this vividly from the third great shinobi war. That's why I hate those kids so much. The sins of father pass down to the son.

*flashback*
Commander (past):No they're here.

Toji then started to slash every ninja in sight with his swords of retribution leaving corpses in his wake. Minato then marked the area with his flying raijin tags teleporting while using rasengan. Lastly, Fugaku used his susanoo to utterly destroy ninja.

Commander (present):It was a total utter bloodbath. The mere presence of them especially Toji's bloodlust struck fear in my heart. I failed my village by running away.

*flashback end*
Commander:So never again.

Arco:So how will we defeat them.

Commander:Its obvious we'll meet them in the center of the village and bombard them with attacks. After we succeed, we'll wage war on the leaf.

Y/N:Shino you got everything right.

Shino:Yeah we can leave now.

(In the morning)
Naruto:WHAT!

Y/N:Calm down Naruto.

Naruto:No I can't. They're essentially abusing their power and Kurotsuchi's desires to their advantages.

Hinata:Naruto-kun its fine Kame has already delivered the message to Lord 3rd. He's here now.

Naruto:You're right Hinata. I'm sorry.

Kiba:Hinata don't talk to that orange bum. Come next to me. I mean who would want to talk to someone who killed their parents. Like how is your father a speed master and died even faster.

As he said that Naruto tensed up as he leaked some of the ninetails chakra.

Kiba:I mean for the son of someone so strong he is quite piti-