Chapter 43

Third Person POV

Abbie, her brothers and mates eat in her room, enjoying their presence together. Isabella and Edward can hear their laughter through the walls. Charlie down in the station working on papers.

"How are you feeling, love?" Matthew asks quietly.

"I'm alright. Injuries are healing fine and slightly ache when I move." Abbie says.

Her mates looked worried as she answers Matthew question. Matthew asks another question to reassure her mates.

"You need any medicine?"

"No, I don't want any. Just food and warmth, it's cold." Abbie cuddles into a blanket.

Carlisle holds her closer rubbing her back to generate heat. Causing Abbie to shiver and groan lightly.

"Carlisle you guys are super cold when you relax, like ice cubes. You're taking the warmth. You need a heating blanket instead of stealing mine." Abbie protests trying to generate for heat for herself.

Though her mates and brother laugh softly at her antics. She grabs a big heating blanket from her closet.

"This should help or if not, I'm throwing rice filled socks your way." Abbie says. Evan bursts out laughing at the image.

"So you want us to stay the night again or should we leave you to your mates?" Matthew says.

Abbie's POV

"Don't make it sound like that. It's goodnight, not "Oh will leave". I tell Matthew.

"If you have responsibilities in the morning then yes. Your work needs to be completed with great quality. I'll probably make a trip over in a few days." I said with a little hum.

"Alright, goodnight little bee. Don't stay up late or forgot to take your medication if needed. If anything happens, don't hesitate to call." Matthew hugs me and kisses my head.

"You too Evan?" I look.

"Yes, the fashion show is this week."

"Oh I don't get to see it this year." I sigh disappointed.

"I'll take lots of pictures and try to talk to the designer, if possible."

I hug him tightly and whine. "Lots of pictures and ask what fabrics were used and the thought process to making their creation."

"Goodnight." With that they left me to my mates with grinning little faces.

"What? Don't get any ideas. May you help me clean up our mess?" I ask any of them.

"Why not? We're all here." Marcus's says moving closer.

"I'm injured and I haven't told you what happened to me." I pick up the cups.

"No more cleaning up for you then. You're injured." He carries me princess style as his brothers use the vampire speed to clean up. I giggle loudly as Marcus's pecks my face with kisses.

"Tonight we tell each other everything about ourselves. No more secrets, no more lies." He says comfortably.

"There would be too much to tell Marcus." I sigh, grabbing his hands that around my waist.

"Well we'll tell you most of it tonight and the rest of it another night or in the morning." Aro speaks up.

"Ok then" I grab game cards from my desk and a journal, "Blacks are speaking cards and reds are questions. So we won't talk over each other and understand everything." I pass out the cards.

Third Person POV

Until time hit 12:43 am they spoke their truths, Abbie fall asleep in Marcus's arms wrapped in several blankets to fight the cold. Abbie would lightly sleep and move to her next mates arms to give everyone a turn. Pain for her injuries were gone and some of the bandages could be removed in the morning.

"Do you think she'll ever come back with us?" Caius says.

"In time she will visit." Aro says.

"Have ever considered her ideas or goals?" Carlisle asks.

"She's a demigoddess, Carlisle. Her goals are for the greater good for the people. As we want the same for you and all the vampires in the world." Aro says.

"What did she say to you?" Caius looks curiously.

"Well brothers, she has time to serve on her council as a demigoddess with all the others. She wants to learn from us as we have an empire to lead." Aro says looking at her.

"Serving a council?" Caius sounds curious.

"Yes, they make the decisions of the collective as a whole. Demigoddess and demigods join council to decide." Aro says.

"Is there any hunting tonight?" Carlisle asks his brothers.

"None planned and we have news from the castle to look over." Marcus's says in a light whisper.

Abbie speaks lightly in her sleep. It's come out in mumbles as she holds on to Marcus tightly. She moves closer to Marcus almost hiding behind his arm.

Her mates stop talking and completely stay still, watching. They look at each other, communicating with their eyes. Around the time is close to 6 am, the birds chirp softly outside.

Abbie moves again to softly wake up, "you all stayed?" She whispers.

"Of course, my love." Marcus replies lightly.

Abbie's POV

I wake up with my mates all around me. Their scents drowning the room causing me to feel so warm and cozy.

"Thank you." I snuggle into Marcus's arms.

"Don't thank us, darling. We thank you for trusting us and letting us stay the night." Caius say.

I yawn softly, "You smell good. I can't get enough."

I moved closer to Marcus's neck. The blanket grows arms to hold me tighter. I giggle softly.

"How was your night? How was it watching me sleep or did you get hunting?" I whisper.

"Oh you'll be the death of me, love. All your teasing." Marcus say holding me.

I give him a quick kiss, "Oh well look at the time. Time to go to the bathroom."

I rush out of the room with the blanket still around my body. In the bathroom, I freshen up and take off my old bandages.

"Abbie are you alright?" Carlisle says through the door.

I open the door to pull him in, "Can you help me take off the bandage, Doctor Cullen?"

"Of course, my little daisy. Do any hurt?" He's hand slowly move to the bandages.

"No, they are annoying and very tight to move in. I still have a few left to heal and all of you to thank." I say, distracting myself from his hands.