Chapter 15

Abbie's POV

I wake up around 6 am to Carlisle gone and my room cleaned from the food. I rush to close my window and get dressed for work as I need to inform them of my injury. I take my  morning pain meds and leaving to Charlie's room.

"Dad? You got work?"

"Uh?" He stirs in bed.

"You got work?" I repeat.

"Yea yea what time is it?" He groans.

"7:15 am. I'll start breakfast." I walk away.

"Too early but I'm up."

I make breakfast for Charlie and Isabella. I haven't seen much of her lately, oh well.

"Dad I'm going to work to drop off my doctors note. Be back by lunch." I call out.

"Thank you for breakfast and be careful. Bye Bee."

I leave to my car and drive off.

???'s POV

I see the gold mate bond again. One is tied. The other and our shared mate have met. I wish to met them.

My brothers get restless at the mention of our mate. Especially Caius as he can't see the bond to confirm.

Abbie's POV

I parked for work having an hour before going in. Alice messaged my while I was driving so I checked on that.

Alice:
I gave Carlisle your number.
Hopefully we can have dinner again this week.

Thanks for the heads up.
I hope so too.

I reply checking on the random number messaged me as Carlisle.

Carlisle:
Sleep well?
Take your medication?

Morning to you.
I did take my meds.

I finished up to walk in to work. Seeing the sign of just altering dress for all occasions this week. Busy week huh?

"Morning Annie." I walked in.

"Abbie what happened to your arm and face?"

"I fall down the stairs. Broken wrist, gash and busted lip with a couple of bruises. Nothing major." I walk around the front desk.

"Here sit down. No hard work." She get up from her sit to push me on it.

"Here's my doctors note but I want to work before my trip. I'll be off for two weeks. Please?" I hand Annie the letter.

"Work today and tomorrow for alteration week and we call it even. You get to work the front desk. Take the call and write the appointment within the time frame of an hour for one of the girls until they are fully booked for the week. Then tomorrow you write the alteration numbers. Got it?"

"Yes Annie." Turning around to answer the phone and scheduled appointments.

After work

I'm tired and the cold makes my sore body hurt even more. I deserve Vietnamese Pho and Spring rolls after today so I drive up my favorite restaurant to eat at home.