Chapter 40

Third Person POV

"I think Marcus beat you two from eating breakfast with Abbie." Evan chuckles at the kings.

"Oh brother." Aro with his drama.

"What now?" Caius asks

"Let her enjoy your company slowly. I have work so I must return home. Please take care of her. Evan call me if anything." Matthew says gathering his things to leave through the portal.

"Have anything to do?" Evan jokes with the kings.

Abbie's POV

I finish my breakfast on Marcus's lap. His scent is comforting with the coldness of his skin.

"Marcus... I want a kiss." I say bravely.

He's taken back at my respond and starts to rethink my request until I feel his cold lips on mine. I close my eyes and push myself closer. A huff leaves my lips when he pulls away.

"Anything, my love." He caresses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I made you wait for a kiss."

"Shh, I'll wait however long just to kiss you. I'm proud of how far you gotten comfortable with me. It's going at your pace though I can be a little demanding." He says causing me to giggle.

"Can I try to kiss you? I know you won't hurt me, please." I ask.

"I'm all yours, my love."

I move closer and kiss his lips. The coldness of his lips is amazing against the heat of blush. Things heat up as we start to make out. His hold on my hips tighten then he moves from the window still to my bed. I pull away to breathe.

"I need air." I cough as a knock is at the door.

"Abbie, Bella is outside messing with your mates." Evan says through the door.

I take the tray of empty plates and tell Marcus to stay in my room.

"Evan, movie in my room. I'll bring the others in my room." I walk down the stairs.

"Oh Scar, I have duties that call. Will you be alright without me or Matthew?"

"Yes, I'll be alright. If anything, I'll call you or Matthew." I hug Evan and set out some snacks for the movie.

I hear Isabella in the living room talking to my mates. I gather the snacks and head out to the living room.

"Oh should we move the movie in here instead?" I say looking at Isabella and my mates.

They quickly get up to grab the snacks from my hands and pull me up the stairs to my room.

"No, to your room we go." Caius says, causing me to burst out laughing.

Third Person POV

Now Abbie and her mates are in her room, alone. She sets up the movie as her mates find places around the bed to lay comfortably. She jumps back to her bed before playing the movie for her mates to catch her, which was Aro.

She hums as she smells their scents mix in the room. She tightly hugs Aro and takes off one of his gloves as the others are watching the movie. Aro panics internally, "Abbie?" He softly ask.

"Shhh, I'll show you something. Please?" Abbie asks with his hand exposed in the air.

Aro nods softly, feeling her skin on his hold. The memories of earlier with Marcus seeps into his brain.

"Can I kiss you next?" She asks through his gift.

Aro laughs softly. Making his brothers look at them, curiously.

"It would be rude not to include Caius in this." She whispers to Aro knowing well Caius would hear.

"What do you have planned, darling?" He asks with a small smile.

She shys away as they look at her. "I can't"

Aro encourages, "Oh you can, darling."

Abbie shakes her head, "No more." And with that they cuddle to sleep instead.

Aro messages her back while Caius and Marcus hold her hands. She dreams softly still unsure what they will do in the matter she left them in.

Abbie's POV

I fell asleep on top of Aro, the coldness of his body numbs my bruises. I shiver slightly as Caius and Marcus hold my hands. I whine when I can't find warmth to cover my back but then a blanket is placed on top of me. I sleep peacefully until lunch time.

Aro's POV

"Well since you had breakfast with our mate then it is only fair if one of us has lunch and then dinner, alone." I propose out an idea.

"I'll take her to dinner." Caius beats me to it.

"Then you'll have to wake her up for lunch time which is in a few minutes." Marcus reminds.

"She's sleeping peacefully though." I sigh. "Alright then, stop holding her hands brothers and out of the room. Go prepare lunch or ask the chef to prepare something."

With that they leave her room in a huff but I hear the chef prepare lunch. I hesitant to wake my mate, sleeping so calmly. I move my hands softly up and down her back and then up to her hair.

I whisper her name and kiss her forehead. "Abbie, it's lunchtime."

Abbie's POV

I wake up to Aro still holding me in a blanket with Marcus and Caius gone. I rub my eyes and turn to bury my face in Aro chest.

"Where are your brother's?" I mumble.

"Preparing you lunch. We can enjoy in here together, just like you and Marcus did in the morning."

I nod my head and move to the side Aro instead of directly on top of him. "I'm sorry to tease you earlier."

"It's alright darling. We'll each have a turn with you. As did Carlisle yesterday." He says with a tone of jealously.

I giggle before kissing his cheek, "You don't need to be jealous. You have my attention." I caress his cheek wanting more when there is a knock at the door.

"Lunch is done."

I move to answer but Aro is faster. He gets the tray of food and my mouth waters from the smell. I gather some pain medication just in case and sit on my bed changing the finished movie to a TV show.

"Will you sit on the bed with me?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll help you." Aro sits next to me while he lays the tray down.

I admire the care he gives me and hold his hand to look at me. Skin to skin, I think for him to uses his gift. I lead in for a kiss causing him to pull me closer. I smile in the kiss with Aro deepening the kiss.

I wrap my hands around his neck and move to sit on his lap. Pulling back for air again. I cough to breathe with Aro chuckling at the interaction.