Chapter 16

Alice's POV

Once Carlisle left the real fun began.

"Abbie what your favorite things to do? We can do skin and hair care. Not so much on nails because one of your hands is wrapped up."

"I like to read and sleep. Hair care are is nice but I might fall asleep and I can't really wash it correctly with my cast." She replies.

"That's fine. We'll put a chair near the sink but it won't be that relaxing. We can do hair care first then skin care?" I suggest.

"Alright. Where do you want me?"

"Come with me!!"

Abbie's POV

Alice leads me to a big restroom to started messaging in hair oils and conditioners into my hair. Rosalie starts to wash me face carefully with a busted lip and gash.

"Shouldn't I be doing something to?" I asked.

"No. Alice doesn't get much fun around here." Rosalie starts getting cut off by Alice.

"Rosalie doesn't usually help so let it be known that she likes you in family."

"Ugh I'll fall asleep if you keep massaging my head."

"Go ahead." Alice says and that I do. I felt the slight moves of their hands to wash my hair and finish rubbing the potions of cream on my face to a peaceful sleep.

Though it was cut short as a cold breeze and the urge to pee woke me up. I'm in a random room. I put my slippers on and walk out to find the house dark. Maybe they went to hunt.

I try to use my power to find someone or a restroom when someone rushes quickly towards me. I feel their arms around me.

"You smell different? Who's clothes are you wearing?" Carlisle says, hugging me tighter.

"Ha you scared me. My favorite hoodie from my brother. He makes me feel safe with my injury as I can't really do much." I breath more of his scent, pine like Christmas.

"I like your scent. Beautiful and sweet daisies with wind of the sea. Is your wrist hurting?" He hears me breath in his scent.

"No. Your scent smells like Christmas, pine and oatmeal. Warm and strong at the same time." I realize we're still hugging.

"Oh." I step back. "Um I need to find a restroom and do you have anymore blankets? The cold makes the bruises hurt more."

"Yes we have more blankets. Sorry for not asking to hu-" he leads me to the restroom.

"No need to apologize. I'll find my way back to the room." I rushes to the restroom and head back to find Carlisle waiting in there.

"I brought the blankets. Their from my room."

"Um your scent is new to me. I might have a nightmare." Grabbing the blanket.

"I can stay with you. Everyone is hunting."

"Sit beside me. I'll talk to you for a while." I pat the side by me lifting the blanket up.

"My wrist is stiff a little. I have work tomorrow at 12 pm until 8pm then next week I have a two week trip to travel Europe countries for my graduation gift and birthday gift. When can my cast come off?"

"Working while injured? You need to go to the hospital by the end of the week to get a new cast. It was a light break maybe a month or less." He grabs my hand.

"Light work just writing with my other hand, mostly sitting down and long breaks and lunch." I take my hand back.

"What did Alice do?"

"Nothing that would make me uncomfortable. She washed my hair and Rosalie washed my face which helped me as I can't properly wash due to my wrist. I fell asleep during the washing process. Glad they left me on a bed. Why do you have a bed if you guys don't sleep? Am I in their bed?"

"It's a guest room and we have them just to seem a little normal. It reminds us of being human even if it was so long ago."

"Immoral with emotions. I'm a moral so I sleep. Goodnight." I turn to sleep.

"I'm so curious about you."

"With time you will learn about me and as will I with you. Thank you." Letting the darkness take over.

Fast forward end of the week

I started packing for my trip. I have a brace now for my wrist having to keep it on for the next two weeks. My busted lip is now closed and the gash is a small line of red.

The Cullens have been silent since my sleepover. Edward and Isabella had drama causing Charlie to stay up and worry about me leaving and now Isabella.

"Dad. Are you ok?" I say as I walk to the restroom to pack somethings.

"Alright Bee."

"Doesn't look like it. Isabella is going through something that she must learn from, please don't be to worried." I walk back to my room.

Taking a trip for two weeks is a lot to plan for but I'm taking bare essentials as others working for the gods and goddesses might have clothes with them.

Carlisle's POV

"We have to leave. I broke up with her. I left her. Please." Edward says.

"Edward you can't just do that. We-"

"No! I'm leaving. You follow or not." He runs away.

"We can stay in Alaska in the mean time. Start packing." I rush to Abbie.

I watch her from her window. Why is she packing too? I hug her in surprise again.

"Wha! You scare. This how you-"

"We're leaving. My family is leaving Forks. Edward and Bella broke up."

"I'm going on my trip. Will you come back?"

"For you, yes. You are my mate. I waited centuries for you. I'll come back for you." I hug her tightly.

"You have my number. Message me? Take your time with Edward and Isabella. They are no good for each other." She hugs me back.