Chapter 11

Charlie's POV

Surprised to see Abbie bedroom door open. I slowly walk near thinking someone broke in. Seeing Abbie laying in bed, tired yet beautiful. I softly shake her.

"Bee." I whisper. "Abbie, Bee"

"Hm"

"You got to get ready for school?" Sounding more like a question.

"Hmm" she rubs her eyes. "At 1 pm, I graduate or not."

"No doubt. You graduate." I walk out of her room to let her sleep again.

Abbie's POV

I wake up again around 11 am with the pounding of my head. Slowly I began my journey to my bathroom to shower and get ready for school.

I dress into a lazy oversized yellow hoodie and grey sweatpants with black vans. I set my dirty laundry out from my trip to start to wash after school.

Walking down stairs to the kitchen, making a quick chicken wrap for the road. Arriving at school with a backpack full of books, I enter the office.

"Hi Ms. Foster. The principal will speak to you." Mrs. Wright says.

"Thank you." I walk to the back of the office.

"You passed. Congratulations first ever early graduate at Forks High. Since it is Friday we can start the process on Monday. You can empty your locker and turn in your book for now. Bring your father on Monday to sign some papers." Mrs. Chavez tells me.

My eyes began to water. "Thank you so much. Yes I will see you Monday. Is early morning ok?"

"Yes Ms. Foster. Congratulations once again."

I exit Mrs. Chavez office heading to my locker to get all my other books and supplies out. You see I joined many clubs that offer books. I head to the library before the passing bell rings.

"I'm here to turn my books for the year." I say to Susie, she has seen me multiple times through the years from studying to stress to peaceful reading.

"You did it?" She looks at me.

"Yea." I softly whisper. "But everything official Monday."

"Well then let's not keep you waiting now." She scans every book and takes them away. I left school with a half empty backpack.

Alice's POV

"She really said that?" I asked Edward about Bella's actions towards Abbie.

"Yes. I didn't know what to do but she had no sister love for her just hatred."

"Maybe invite her to another dinner to apologize?" Emmett awkwardly suggests.

"Why would we apologize for Bella's actions?" Rosalie says angrily.

"Because Bella is family." Jasper answers.

"Wait why are you guys here?" Edward asks.

"Curiosity?" Emmett looks around.

I spot her coming out of library heading out. "Abbie wait." I reach her in a hug.

"Ah please don't do that." She softly pushes me off and take in her scent.

"I'm sorry. Wow your scent- I'm sorry. Would you like to come for dinner again?" I ask.

She looks taken back. "Not a word said about my scent, don't even think it around Edward. As for dinner I can't. I have work all weekend. Now I have to go. I'll see you Monday if anything."

"I'm sorry and yes. Enjoy the weekend. See you Monday!" I hop a little.

Abbie's POV

I go home to start to start my laundry and dinner. I finish around 5 pm and call out to sit for dinner.

"Dad dinner is ready!!" Not calling Isabella as she is with Edward again.

"Hi Bee, How do you feel?" Hinting at graduating.

"All my hard work paid off. I celebrate now with ice cream and can make a bigger party with the others on my birthday. Would you like to come?" I think of the celebration in The Mothers hall.

"Would I be allowed to enter?"

"Yes you are someone important and understand the gods and goddess. You and the others helped me through this journey so I want you there."

"I will come. What time on Thursday? We lie to Bella?"

"Around 5pm and we can tell her, Father and daughter time. We'll have to leave one of the cars at la push so she thinks we're gone."

"Ok then. Set schedule for Thursday."

We clean up the kitchen and I finish putting clothes again to message Evan and Matthew about my party.

Time skip to Thursday

It's my birthday, finally 17. I'm scared as my scent barrier is off as a natural response to find my soulmate. So I hide my scent with borrowed clothes from Evan, Matthew and Charlie.

Smelling of tea and mint from Matthew, fresh dirt after rain from Evan and coffee from Charlie. I don't wanna go out in fear of finding them.

"Come on Bee. It's just for today." Charlie says as he holding me a little tighter.

"I know. Carry me out." I hug him.

"Of course Bee." We head towards my car as we drive towards la Push.