Chapter 2

A week passes - First day of school

I get up at 7:30 am to do my usual school routine and to make breakfast.
Dressing in a solid black long sleeve, blue jeans, and my favorite blue vans. Setting my backpack and black hoodie on the couch near the front door.

"Morning dad, what you want for breakfast?"

"Morning, Bee. Coffee and pancakes."

"A classic." I say turning to the kitchen to begin.

Adding strawberries and cool whip to my pancakes when Isabella comes down.

"Morning, Isabella. Want a ride to school?"

"It's Bella and no. I don't want to be seen with you." She says as she grabs my pancakes.

"Fine but the cool whip expired. Just saw the label. Poor pancakes ruined."

She turns to throw them at me when Charlie walks in with his empty plate.

"Morning Bells. You ready for school? Sorry about your truck, still needs a few things done to it."

"Fine. Let's go." Isabella says leaving the pancakes on the table, grabbing an apple.

"When you leaving?" Dad asked.

"8:45. I don't have a first period. Just two classes and then I can leave around lunch time."

"Get groceries when you out?"

"Yes, I'm making the list right now. Anything to add?"

"Beer?"

"They don't let me get beer at the market, dad." Letting out a giggle.

"Steaks and burger buns." He replies smiling wide.

"Who's coming over?" Returning the smile.

"Billy and Jake for the Tv."

"Alright, now go before Isabella is late. Bye, be careful and love you."

"Bye bye Bee. Don't be late on your first day too." He kisses my forehead and walks out the door.

I finishing up my pancakes and making my list. Cleaning up from breakfast and heading to school for American government and art.

I took most of my math and science classes over the past summers. English classes were taking during my school years and were usually doubled.

I find parking next to the cafeteria and head to the office.

"Morning. Abbie Foster, here for my schedule."

"Morning Ms. Foster, young mind you are. Hope you a good first day." Mrs. Wright says handing me my schedule.

"Thank you." Heading to what is now American government, hoping Isabella isn't there or I will be forced to do all her homework.

I'm a few minutes early to sit away from the teachers desk towards the back. I already know what is going to be taught. I pull out my phone to chat with my friends and girlfriend.

15 minutes later the bell rings and loud students come rushing in to sit with friends. I spot Alice Cullen.
Her father helped Charlie recover last winter when he got pneumonia. I don't like them but they saved dad's life so I am tolerant of them.

"Morning class! Hope you had an amazing summer. Last year of high school. You got college applications and senior activities to look forward too. I'll let you all settle in for this week and next week we start chapter 1 with vocabulary." Mr. Johnson said as cheers and groans were heard to the mention of next week.

"Hi Abbie how was your summer?" Alice says facing me.

"Mostly in the books and went to the beach. Then taking care of Charlie while he dealt with Isabella which your family didn't want anything to do with that so I would say my summer was great." Being slightly annoyed that she asked.

"We apologize. We were busy with another family matter."

"Hope it was dealt with." Getting up for the door as the bell rings.

Art class was great. No Cullens to deal with. Assignment was to bring 3 pictures describing our summer.

Lunch time comes around I get to leave early. Leaving to the market when Isabella comes up to me.

"Where are you going?" She asks me.

"To the market, want anything? I get to leave early."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Now you want anything?"

"Crash on your way there." She smirks.

"Aw would doubt it. I have to pick you up later. Suffer the hours for me." Reminding her as I walk out the cafeteria.