"I didn't—We were just talking," she stammered, prompting a smirk from me.

Chuckling, I glanced at Dommy, whose anger was palpable, before refocusing on the rat in front of me. "I've warned you multiple times to stay away from those I care about, haven't I? Clearly, you don't heed warnings. I won't be as gentle this time, Bella. Be careful because you won't know when I'll come to fuck you up. Do you understand?" I growled through gritted teeth, my tone dripping with menace.

Fear flickered in Bella's eyes as she nodded. "Yes," she responded shakily.

"Good," I declared.

I removed my hands from her filthy body before walking up to Dommy and grabbing her hand, leading her away from all of this.

Suddenly, Dommy pulled me into an empty classroom, locking the door.

My words were cut off as her lips crashed into mine. I eagerly pulled her close, deepening the kiss with a flick of my tongue. We moved together, our bodies pressed in a fevered embrace, as we made our way to a nearby desk.

Our tongues continued their dance, exploring each other's mouths with fervor. With a gentle tug, I pulled her closer, feeling the heat of her body against mine, before she pushed me onto a nearby chair, igniting a fire within me.

She looked so hot as she got on her knees. "Are you sure?" I asked, my voice laced with anticipation, as she unbuckled my belt. She nodded, a mischievous smile playing on her lips, before swiftly pulling down my pants and boxers.

"I've never really given a blowjob before, so, bear with me," she confessed nervously. I nodded, offering a reassuring smile. "That's okay, I'll guide you," I said, planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

From the moment her hand touched my cock, I felt like I was on the edge of cumming. Her touch was soft and perfect, as if her hands had been perfectly crafted for me.

She spat on my shaft before stroking it rapidly, causing my breath to hitch. "Slow down, baby. I'm gonna f—cum!" I groaned as I came, some landing on her hand and the rest on her chest.

It was fucking embarrassing, I had never come so quickly before.

"Did it feel that good?" She asked, her tone so innocent.

We had had sex before we even really started dating, but we never took the time for foreplay. We always jumped right into it. It sucked that our first time had to be in a classroom. Not that it wasn't hot, but it definitely wasn't as comfortable as a bed.

"Yeah, your hands are perfect, baby," I smiled. Suddenly, her mouth was on my dick, and I released the loudest moan as she took it all the way down her throat. It felt like I was on fire. I had never felt like this before.

She laughed at my reaction, which caused my cock to throb because of the vibrations. "Oh fuck yes, use your tongue, baby." I threw my head back as she started twirling her tongue around my dick while it was still deep in her mouth.

"Come here." I picked Dommy up as she straddled me. "It wasn't good, was it?"

"No, no, you were perfect but I don't wanna cum down your throat. I want you to ride me." She smirked before removing her sweatpants, pulling her panties to the side and sinking down on my cock.

"Oh! Fuck, that's it, fuck yourself on my cock," I moaned as she started bouncing. I grabbed her ass, urging her to ride me harder as she moaned into my neck. Every thrust hit her sweet spot perfectly, driving us both closer to the edge.

"Yeah, grind on it while it's inside. Baby, you're gonna make me fucking cum," I groaned, feeling the intensity building within me. Suddenly, the sound of the doorknob being twisted interrupted our passionate moment.

We glanced at each other, a mix of excitement and anticipation in our eyes. Dommy's widened as a smirk tugged at my lips. "Don't stop," I whispered, the thrill of being caught adding to the excitement.

"Lev, I'm gonna cum," she whispered urgently, her breath hot against my ear. "Yeah, me too," I replied, my own desire reaching its peak.

I buried my face in her neck as I released inside her, feeling her nails dig into my back as she climaxed. The sound of footsteps outside the door momentarily distracted us, but we were lost in the throes of passion.

"Is anybody in here?" the voice called out.

We were still lost in the aftermath, unable to respond. As the footsteps faded away, we savored the moment, sharing the most passionate kiss as we came down from our euphoric high.

******

"Levi, next time, let me handle the cooking!" Dommy scolded as she reached for the fire extinguisher.

"You told me to warm up the bolognese sauce!" I retorted.

"Not in the oven, there's a fucking stove for that," she chided, a hint of mockery in her tone.

"You should've told me that," I admitted, raising my hands in surrender.

"Ugh, whatever. The fire's out," she declared, extinguishing the flames.

We exchanged a glance before bursting into laughter. "You suck," she teased amid giggles.

I pulled her close. "Mhm, I certainly do," I smirked. She rolled her eyes before leaning in for a kiss and opening the windows to clear the air.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

Opening the door, I found a disheveled middle-aged woman standing there, her appearance indicating that she was probably on drugs or fucking drunk. Her clothes were tattered, and her black curls were a mess. Strangely, her face seemed familiar.

"Can I help you?" I asked, uncertain of what to expect.

"Where's Raya?" she demanded.

"Who are you?"

"I'm here for my daughter."

What the fuck?

Damn.

(13/02/2024)