Chapter 2

I turned the light on and as expected Xavi was standing there, his arms crossed over his chest. Xavi was my ex boyfriend. He cheated on me with a random girl and he was one of the reasons why I felt so low sometimes.

I knew that when someone cheated it was never your fault because cheating is a choice but I couldn't help wondering if maybe I had been a little more like this or like that, he wouldn't have done what he did.

However, he swore that he didn't recall what happened with that girl and that he didn't like her or whatever but I knew better than to believe him. He was a player.

Xavi was a tall, handsome and adorable boy I met last year. He was perfect in every way but his playboy-past got the best of him and he cheated.

Ever since then he kept trying to get back with me but I didn't want to because first of all, he pretended to love me but fucked the first girl that laid eyes on him and second of all, I didn't believe in love anymore.

I thought that he was the love of my life but the way he went for another girl so easily had me wondering if love really existed.

I was snapped out of my trance when Xavi started kissing my neck as his hands laid on my hips. "Xavi...stop it." I whimpered but the truth is that I didn't want him to stop.

It was like whenever I was around him my heart and mind stopped working together and my horny self took control.

He wrapped his muscular arms around my body and pulled me closer to his chest as his kisses got more intense. His head went from the left to the right side of my neck, as he used his hand to hold my neck and his thumb to push my head backwards, giving him my whole neck to assault.

"You smell so fucking good amor."' He mumbled. I closed my eyes and decided to enjoy it a little bit, just a little. I took a fist full of his hair and tugged on it, earning a groan from him.

He picked me up by my ass and pinned me against the door. He got out of my neck and his piercing golden eyes landed on me. "Tell me you don't want me and I'll stop." He whispered, his minty breath fanning my face.

I couldn't bring myself to say it but I had to. I could not let him play with me only to drop me a few days later like he had done in the past. "I don't...want you." I whispered reluctantly.

Confusion clouded his features and he let me down. " ¿Por qué? Te quiero. I want you and only you, lo sabes." He breathed, putting a curly strand behind my ear.
(Translation: Why? I love you. You know that.)

"It's not about whether you love me or not, Xavi. It's about if you're ready to fully commit to me." I stated and I saw how his eyes blazed with frustration. Once I was out of his arms, he started pacing around the room. "Why do you keep doing this, Ray? Don't you know that you're hurting me? You let me in for a second before completely shutting me off." He exclaimed, his tone coated with anger and pain at the same time.

I gazed at him but looked down when his intimidating stare locked on me. "Fuck this." He said before slamming the door shut.

It was crazy how he managed to make me feel bad because he cheated. All I wanted was an honest boyfriend who wouldn't betray me, he did exactly that and he was the one getting mad at me? No, I couldn't let him manipulate me.

I took a deep breath before leaving the closet.

"Mrs. Kelly. You have finally decided to join us." Ms. Shawn, my history teacher remarked sarcastically. I didn't know why but this teacher and I had beef since the beginning of the year. She didn't like me and I didn't like her. It was war between us.