20 More Questions To Make You Question Your Sanity!

If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you weak or are you strong?

Why is Goofy considered a person and Pluto considered a pet when they're both dogs anyway?

If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup considered a smoothie?

What do people who are born deaf hear when they think?

If the early bird gets the worm, why do good things come to those who wait?

Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?

Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?

What makes you, you?

Why do we hit our hands together (clapping) when we like something?

If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, will we ever know it?

you're trying to fail and you succeed, did you fail or did you succeed?

If the fountain of youth can make you live forever, can you drown in it and still die?

If Cinderella's shoe fit her perfectly, then why did it fall off?

Why is there a fridge light but no freezer light?

If a cyclops were to close its eye, is it winking or blinking?

What was the first man to milk a cow trying to do?

How long will you be remembered after the day that you die?

If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected?

Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?

If you hate haters, does that make you a hater and will you hate yourself?

If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it number 2?

If you are halfway from your destination, is it from the beginning or the end?

Why does "slim chance" and "fat chance" have the same meaning?

Do coffins have lifetime guarantees?

If you describe something as indescribable, haven't you already described it?

When you get to heaven, do you look as you do at the age that you die?

If revenge is a dish that's best served cold, and revenge is sweet, then is revenge ice cream?

Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another?

If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?

Do you ever really do anything out of your own conscious choice, or are we always controlled by some external stimulation or motive?

If you took a ship and replaced all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it the same ship or a completely different ship?