...☾✽꧁✧𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲✧꧂✽☽...

...☾✽꧁✧꧂✽☽...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...☾✽꧁✧꧂✽☽...

"The teeth tear and chew, grinding the food into waste before it's swallowed. It travels down the wind pipe....I mean, esophagus." Coach Lawrence explained. Our group was barely paying attention, we were just talking amongst ourselves. Toby was sat at the back, behind Jim, next to Claire. And I was sat in front of Claire.
"So the reason you were both late and covered in dirt was because you were fighting a mud monster?" Claire questioned.
"While there was some gnarly troll watching you? Talk about creepy." Toby shuddered.
"Exactly that, yeah." I nodded, pointing my ballpoint pen at Toby.
"It was creepy." Jim sighed "It was like he was studying us."
"To the guts, where the juices break it down into a bubbling nasty soup." Coach Lawrence continued.
"What are you gonna do?" Claire asked Jim, since he was the only one who could probably do something about it.
"I don't know. I haven't figured it out yet." Jim groaned quietly.
"So, after it weaves through this mess, it's comes out the old..." Coach Lawrence stammered and coughed, not wanting to say what he had to say "You know—the back door."
Steve Palchuck put his hand up "Coach? Yeah, thank you. Don't mean to butt in, but I'd like to ass a question?"
I turned round to face Claire, gesturing to Steve who was on my right side, and murmuring "The height of maturity." Claire narrowed her eyes at Steve.
Steve looked around at the other equally immature students who were giggling "Hey, poos laughing?" Steve grinned mischievously.
"Watch it, Palchuck!" Coach Lawrence warned, pointing a finger at Steve.
"This is— this is serious." Steve giggled.
"Hey," Jim leaned past me to face Steve "Why don't you shut your hole, Steve?" It was too late when Jim had realised what he had said.
Jim dragged his hands down his face in embarrassment and I face planted the desk.
"Oh, that's it. That's it, jokers! Both of you, principals office, now!" Coach instructed in a frustrated yell.
Steve and Jim trudged out of the classroom.
I looked up from the desk at the clock on the wall. It read: 2:44 pm
I put my hand up "Coach?" I asked.
"What, Frawley?" Coach Lawrence groaned.
"I need to leave early, hospital appointment." I explained.
"You have a note?" Coach Lawrence questioned.
"Yeah," I stood up, pulling my bag onto my desk and fishing out the totally real note, walking to the front "Here."
I handed Coach Lawrence the note. He scanned over it for a moment before saying "Don't think I've ever heard of this Dr. Archibald..." Coach Lawrence narrowed his eyes.
"He's from out of town." I quickly lied.
Coach Lawrence thought for a moment "Fine." He sighed, handing the note back to me "I'll let the office know."
I tucked the note into my bag and swung it over my shoulder.
"Is this about the..." Toby whispered, pointed to my concealed bandages.
I nodded, a bright smile on my face because I may be able to get them off today.
I walked out of the room and out into the hall. Making my way towards the Spellcaster Society.

...☾✽꧁✧꧂✽☽...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...☾✽꧁✧꧂✽☽...

I approached GdT Arcane Books on my bike, getting ready to whisper to password. I looked up and down the street, checking for witnesses. I leaned in towards the door and muttered "Camelot."
I heard the clicking of the mechanism behind the door and it swung open, revealing the circular room. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I left my bike in the hallway entrance.
"Hello?" I called into the room that had sunlight spilling into it from the skylight.
I dumped my bag next to the hallway leading into the room as Madam Odessa appeared from a room on the side.
"Afternoon, dearie." She smiled, coming over to me.
"Afternoon, Madam Odessa." I smiled back.
"Let's have a look at these bandages then." Madam Odessa gestured to a nearby empty chair next to a wooden table. I sat down and pulled my sleeves up, revealing the bandages that had stopped leaking through with blood a two months back so I took that as a good sign. Madam Odessa shuffled over to me, leaning over the table and observing the bandages for a moment. She then flicked her, large, thick, green, bug like glasses over her eyes and slowly unwrapped the bandages. I no longer hissed and screamed in pain like I did around three months ago. I still couldn't believe it took them that long to heal... She pulled the bandages off to see the swirly-pattern scars on my hands and arms that had turned white.
"Yes..." She murmured, nodding her head. "I see..."
"What is it?" I asked, a look of concern crossing over my face.
Madam Odessa looked up at me, eyes magnified. She then smiled "They are completely healed. You will be able to do magic again."
I couldn't stop myself from standing up and jumping on the spot in excitement "Yes!" I grinned. I then leaned down and hugging Madam Odessa "Thank you!" I whispered.
She hugged me back "You're welcome, dearie."
I then saw Archie slink out from a dark corner. "Have they finally come off?" He asked, standing up on two legs and hitching his glasses.
"They have!" I grinned, looking at my arms.
"I'm afraid the scars are permanent though." Madam Odessa then frowned.
"That's okay." I nodded "I don't mind." I pulled my sleeves back down.
I then looked around the room "Is Douxie not in?" I asked, pulling my bag onto the wooden table.
"No..." Archie sighed "He's abandoned us to go do band practice."
"Thanks for the fake note by the way, Archie." I held up the fake doctors note.
"Anytime." Archie smiled.
I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I picked it up to see the group chat title "Awesome Sauce Quad"
I opened the group chat to see a text from Claire.