𓆙☽𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐚!☽𓆙

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
.
.
.
.
.

"Be careful Jim!" I advised him, not looking up from my history text book in the forge.
Jim was training by dodging blasts of fire handily provided by the trolls that built this place.
"I don't need to be careful, I'm the Trollhu-" Jim dodged the fire but one of the shots got a little close.
"Always be afraid." Blinky instructed, as Jim ran out of the way of some approaching arrows. "Fear heightens your senses, fear keeps you alive!" Blinky reminded Jim.
Jim leaned on his sword casually, and then got hit in the back by a flying arrow, knocking him over, making him land flat on his face.
"Arrogance gets you killed." Blinky sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, I'll have to remember that." Jim groaned, looking up.
"Draal, however, does not fear you." Blinky dragged Jim up by the shoulders, pushing him back on his feet.
"That will be his weakness, but not you."Blinky smiled. "You'll be wetting your armour, that will be your strength." Blinky said in a grand tone.
Jim hit rocks and arrow out of the way using his sword.
"Oh, yeah! Looking good Jimbo! Feel the burn!" Toby encouraged Jim, while doing squats.
Aaarrrgghh and me looked at Toby, confused.
"If Jim's getting fit, I'm getting fit!" Toby smiled, braces showing, holding up his new fitness tracker.
"Don't want to be too big." Toby grinned, doing star jumps.
Aaarrrgghh grumbled sadly, looking at his hand.
"Not that there's anything wrong with being big!" Toby said quickly. "But if I'm gonna have Jims back, I gotta be nimble." Toby added, running on the spot.
Aaarrrgghh watched him for a while before joining in.
"Nice save, Tobes." I whispered.
Tobys tracker beeped "Yeah baby! Hit a benchmark. I've run a total of...a hundred feet." Toby cheered "Five calories burned. Nice!"
Jim then sliced a couple of his fake attackers in half.
"You know, I think being afraid is the one rule that I— Oh!" Jim gasped, he had stood still for too long so one of the training dummys threw javelins at him.
He ducked just in time, so the spears hit another training dummy.
"I excel at..." Jim finished his sentence from before, panting for breath.
"No, Master Jim," Blinky shook his head "You must excel at all three."
"If trolls are ever going to embrace you as Trollhunter, you must ignore your humanly instincts." All Blinkys eyes then widened as Jim threw his sword into the head of the training dummy "Do that, and I have no doubt that you will defeat Draal."
Speaking of Draal, him and one of his friends strutted into The Heros Forge.
"Speak of the devil." I muttered, as me, Aaarrrgghh, Toby, Jim and Blinky gathered as a group in the middle.
"Look, it's training." Draal taunted, growling "Cute."
"I want to throw something at him..." I smiled.
"Let your fear keep you alive." Blinky, clenched his fists "Let his arrogance lead him astray."
"Defeat him! And you'll make history." Blinky patted Jim on the back.

"Hey, Blinky?" I asked as we walked out of the Heros Forge.
"Yes, Leo F?" Blinky replied.
"Just Leo is fine," I mentioned "Uhh...Any news on that book I handed into you a while ago?"
"...Indeed, you may need to stop by my library soon, I believe the book may be linked to that interesting pendant you wear, I need to get a look at them next to each other." Blinky told me.
It's good to know he's getting somewhere because I have no clue.
"Alright." I nodded.
We had walked all the way to the spiral staircase.
"Leo! We gotta go!" Toby called "School starts in ten minutes."
"Ah, gotta go, thanks for the help!" I shouted to Blinky and Aaarrrgghh, sprinting up the stairs.

.
.
.

"I know contemporary media might lead you to believe European history is full of swords, sorcery and scandal." The female museum guide told us.
"I assure you the truth is far more interesting, and there's no better place to start than Renaissance Era pottery." The female museum guides emerald green eyes sparkled.
Almost everyone in our class groaned, except Eli.
"Since we have limited time, Ms. Nomura," Mr. Strickler suggested "Perhaps it's best if they explore the museum on their own."
"Don't you think?" Mr. Strickler asked.
"See ya!" Claire said quickly as we all rushed inside, anything to get away from adult supervision.