Special Assignment? Expedition To The Land Of Grass! (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Start from the beginning

Naruto:Woah. That was pretty cool.

Hinata:Ah Naruto-kun looked at me.

Hiruzen:What I was going to say is Naruto is the son of the fourth hokage.

Konoha 12:WHAT! So all this time the person we were bullying is.

Y/N, Sasuke, Hinata, Choji, Hanabi and Shikamaru:Who is we. We were his friends.

Hiruzen:Anyway, this is more of an assignment to test if you're worthy to compete in the chunin exams. This one is even more serious as we're hosting it and all of the major villages along with some small ones are competing.

Shino:So what is the assignment.

Hanabi:Yeah it must be something important for me to be involved. Since father never lets me leave the village.

Choji:I don't care as long as there's food.

Hiruzen:You see there is some disturbance in the land of grass. We need you guys to go there and sort it out. There will be no sensei so the team captain will be Y/N.

Kiba:Why him.

Hiruzen:Because according to Kakashi he is by far the most powerful ninja here. His skill was so impressive that I have sent a request for him to be part of the top 7 most powerful genin throughout the ninja world. So Y/N take this its the leader's badge.

Hiruzen:As you wear it display our will of fire

Y/N:Thank you and Kiba. If I see anyway disrespect or slander towards Naruto you're going to regret it.

(In the land of grass)
In a den hidden in the North of the land of Grass a group of stone shinobi were plotting.

Squad Commander:Hmm. The leaf must have gotten the distress call from the village. This will make our invasion much more troublesome.

A female ninja then walked towards the old man bowing on one knee and looked towards him.

Kurotsuchi:Commander the troops are ready.

Squad Commander:As expected from the Tsuchikage's granddaughter. Now where is Arco.