10

Beyoncé pov
*studio*
"Baby I'm ready to go. My feet hurt, im hungry, & i have to pee." I complained as Nicki nodded. "Okay baby just a second I'll come run your feet & come on let me help you to the bathroom." Nicki said as I sighed. Once she helped me up, I felt this weird sting in my lower back. "Fuck." I winced as she looked back at me. "You okay?" She asked as I nodded. "Mhm im fine. I just had a sharp pain run through my back." I said.

The doctor said Blue will be here any day now. Hopefully real soon cause I'm tired of being mean & pregnant. I want my old body & self back. Once I was done peeing, I wiped, flushed, & washed my hands. "Your little waddle is so cute bae." I heard Nicki say from behind me as I rolled my eyes. "Leave me aloneee." I whined as she giggled.

"You getting in the booth?" She asked as I nodded a little. It's been a while but why not? It'll kill time. Nicki was in here bc she was working on an album that she started on almost a year ago. She never got around to finishing it, so she decided to pull it back up tonight & ofc I had to go bc I wanted to be in her skin.

"Tell your baby girl to stop killing meeee." I pouted sitting in a chair that was in the studio booth. Nicki bought it for me incase I wanted to sing a few notes here & there. She giggled & just shook her head. "You'll be fine baby. You ready?" She said as I nodded. "Pull up the beat that I did a couple weeks ago. The one when I said I was gonna write about Blue. Ima just freestyle on it & we'll edit it later cause I'm ready to go." I said as she nodded. "Okay here it goes." She said as I put the headphones on.

When you were born, the angels sighed in delight
They never thought they'd see such a beautiful sight
You took the breath and the world was right again
Tears were shed, how we had been blessed

And your love, it shines so bright
You bring me back to life, back to life
You make everything right, oh
And your love, it shines so bright
You bring me back to life, back to life
You got a light inside, light inside

God made you beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
God made you beautiful, beautiful, you're beautiful

Well look at me, you were brought into my life
I kiss those little feet and watch for your perfect smile
And when it comes, the world stops in your eyes
I found love, I found peace of the purest kind

And your love, it shines so bright
You bring me back to life, back to life
You make everything right, oh
And your love, it shines so bright
You bring me back to life, back to life
You got a light inside, light inside

God made you beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
God made you beautiful, beautiful, you're beautiful

Thank God, I get on my knees and pray
Thank God for giving me a life
You're beautiful, you're beautiful, too beautiful
God made you beautiful

God made you beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
God made you beautiful, beautiful, you're beautiful

I had my eyes closed until I felt a sharp pain & a gust of water come out of me. I quickly opened my eyes & tried to get up but I couldn't cause the pain was unbearable. "Baby." I yelled as she looked up from the studio board.

"Oh shit your water broke." She said rushing into the booth. "Fuckkk this hurt so bad Nicki omg." I groaned as she picked me up. "I know baby. You're gonna be fine. I got you just breathe." She said as I held on to her shaking.

I don't judge me but I shake when I'm in pain. Once she sat me in the car, she went back to locked up the studio. Everything like the baby bag & our bags were already in the trunk, so we didn't have to pack anything. "Can you play some music? It soothes me a little." I asked as she nodded & turnt the radio on. I turnt my body to the window & she rubbed my back in circles.