4

Nicki pov
*6 months later*
It's been almost 8 months since Bey & I got together. Have we had sex yet? Yes lol. I'm not gonna go too much into details but just know that girl got talents for days.

I'm currently at my shop that I opened a few years ago when I started modeling. I'm never really here unless I need to take pictures for a company or if I'm just simply checking on it.

Beyoncé was here also but she was talking to my workers which was kinda weird to me. She's a little upset right now bc she wasn't picked as the best plastic surgeon in New York. She gotta realize, there are many other surgeons in this big ass state. But she knows she'll always be the best in my eyes.

"You ready to go baby?" I asked as she shook her head. "Nah I'm making friends." She said smiling at some bitch as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah okay, well I'm finna go. You can be friendly & make however many friends you want. I'm finna leave your ass right here." I said. I grabbed my stuff & walked to my exit door. I had a vending machine right by the door, so I got me a few snacks.

Just something to hold me until I get ready to actually cook. "Baby wait. I'm ready don't leave." I heard Beyoncé say as I scoffed & walked out my building. I got in my car & turned the air on. Bey & I spent Christmas in Houston. I met her parents & I love them. They're so nice & they treat me so well.

I rolled my eyes & waited for Beyoncé to get in the car. "Baby you mad at me?" She asked as I just shrugged. "Mmm I don't know." I said as she nodded. "I'm sorry, I was just tryna be nice." She said as I sighed. I pulled out the parking lot & started back talking.

"No. You were being a friend ass bitch. & you know I didn't like it. That's why you came back when I told you I was leaving. I was deadass gonna leave your friendly ass here." I said as she giggled lowly. "I'm sorry. I love you." She said as I rolled my eyes & tried to stop myself from smiling. "It's fineeeeee just stop being so fucking friendly. I love you more. Oh & delete them hoes numbers. I know they gave them to you." I said as she looked at me shocked. "How'd you know?" She asked as I shook my head. "Cause them hoes easy as fuck." I said with a duh tone as she nodded.

Once we got home, my phone dinged over & over. "Baby, NYU is sending you emails." Beyoncé said as I squealed.

A few months back, I decided to go to back to college to finish getting my degree to become a physical therapist. I love modeling & everything, but it gets boring after so long. So I'm about to let that career go bc my pay isn't all that good to continue doing something I've been doing since I was 17.

"Okay good. I hope I got back in." I said as she giggled. "You're a smart woman. I know you got it baby." She said as I smiled. "Okay I'm finna open the emails. Ughhhh I'm so nervous." I said fidgeting as she just chuckled. "If you don't check it I will." She said as I nodded.

"Okay okay im opening it now." I said as she looked at me with all her attention. "What does it say?" She asked. "It's says, Dear Nicki, we're so glad to welcome you back into NYU. Start your career back during the fall semester. Congratulations. From, the bobcats." I said as she got overly excited. "Omg I'm so proud of you bae. I told you, you'd get back in. Your gpa is high as fuck & your ACT score was a 31." Bey said as I hugged her. "Thank you for believing in me baby." I said.

*few days later*
"Baby, my college announcement is getting so much attention on Instagram." I said. "That's bc your famous baby. You're a model & evb be waiting for you to post. This is a major shift for you." She said as I nodded. "What are you gonna be doing while I'm in class?" I asked. "Hm probably working with Kelly at my office until you get done with you classes. I'm not finna be home all day without my baby." She said as I giggled. "You're so funny & cute. Gimme a kiss." I said poking my lips out.