Nicki pov
*3 weeks later*
Bey & I break lasted longer than I expected due to her going out of town for a week. I tried to call & text her but she didn't answer. But when she came back, she "claimed" it was for business purposes. So basically we had a small argument & I pushed the break to 2 more weeks.

She asked me to go somewhere with her today so I'm currently getting ready. I put on a tan crop top with some ripped blue jean shorts. It was a hot day so I wasn't bringing a jacket. I finished doing my hygiene stuff & I put on some tan sandals. I had just got a pedicure & wax 2 days ago. I called Beyoncé & let her know I was ready.

I heard her blow the horn & I grabbed my phone, purse, & keys. I walked outside, locked the doors, & turnt on my security alarms.

"Hey baby." Beyoncé said as I got in her car. "Hi." I said shyly with a smile. "You missed me?" She asked as I shrugged. "I mean how could I when we talked almost everyday, well besides when you went outta town." I said as she chuckled. "Still. I missed you tho." She said as I nodded. "That's good to know. So where we going?" I asked. "Shit i don't know. I just wanted to come see you honestly." She said as I sighed & giggled.

"You could've just pulled up." I said as she nodded. "I know, but I did wanna go out somewhere. I just don't know where yet. Let's just drive around until we find some shit." She said as I nodded.

She's been driving for a good 30 minutes. "This sound childish but we can do laser tag & then go home & do sip and paint." I suggested as she nodded. "Okay I like that." She said as I smiled.

We pulled up to the laser tag place. It had a bowling area, skating area, & laser tag. "Let's do all 3." Bey told the man at the register thingy. "That'll be 75.60." He said as I pulled out my card before Beyoncé could pay. "I wanted to pay." She said as I giggled & shook my head. "I know but you pay every time. It's my turn now. Let's these skates tho, I already know what size you need too." I said as she looked at me. "What size I need?" She asked. "7." I said as she nodded. "Actually it's a 6.5 but these shoes run small so ima get a 7." She said as I shrugged. "Duh dumbass. That's why I said 7." I said handing her a 7 & getting myself a 5.5. "You just mad cause you got baby feet." She said as I rolled my eyes. "You like them though." I shrugged.

"Since when?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Since every time we fuck... never mind it's too many ears around here." I said. "Girl ain't nobody listening to us." She said as we looked around & saw people pointing at us. "Oh but thought ain't nobody was listening? You know we're famous so we gotta watch what we say in public." I said as she nodded.

"I should've rented this bitch out." She said as I giggled. "I'm okay long as nobody come & crowd us. Cause them ima catch an attitude & be ready to go." I said.

"Okay it's time for the pink, red, & gold team to line up at the entrance door. You'll know your team color once you put on your vest." The woman said as we entered the laser tag room. Beyoncé quick grabbed vest #4, while I grabbed vest #11. "Baby look, I'm on the pink team." I said as I watched my vest light up in pink. "Mines won't light up. This raggedy ass vest. Oh never mind there it go. I'm on the gold team." She said as I smirked. "May the best team win." I said giving her a kiss as she laughed.

Once the lights turned off, we all started rubbing & tryna hide. "Shit you on my team Beyoncé!!" I heard some girl squeal as I turned to see Beyoncé shooting at her. It was dark as hell in here but I could tell it was Beyoncé by the way she was laughing & standing. "Oh shit my bad. Help me find Nicki." I heard Bey yell as I ran to another hiding spot.

They wasn't finna catch my ass. I hid & bent down so they couldn't see me. "I just seen her lil ass somewhere." I heard Beyoncé mumble. I tried to hide my laugh as she came closer to my hiding spot. I popped up & shot at her vest. It start blinking so I smirked & ran somewhere else.