1

Nicki pov
Today was the day I went to get my ass shots. I was scared deep down, but it shouldn't be that bad. I mean I always had a little ass, but I wanted something a little more bigger. My boobs are fine tho, I always had nice boobs.

I got ready & put on a baby blue romper with my brown slides. I didn't get all that cute cause I mean, I'm not going anywhere special. & besides, I need to wear something comfortable & easy to remove. My doctor is the best surgeon in New York so I know she gone get me right.

"Baby what time you're appointment?" Meek asked as I rolled my eyes. "You don't even care. Cause if you did, you'd be coming with me, instead I have to take Rihanna with me. Some boyfriend are you." I mumbled walking past him. I grabbed my blue Chanel that matched my outfit & left out. I was supposed to be picking Rihanna up from her parents house since they live like 5 minutes away from me.

"Are you ready to get this ass done?" Rihanna said as I giggled. "I'm ready, just a little nervous." I said honestly. "You'll be fine best friend, I got you the whole way. You're staying over at my place until you recover too. I would stay with you, but Meek & I don't see eye to eye. I still don't know why you're with him." She said as I sighed. "I'll stay with you bestie. & I honestly don't know why either. We don't even talk anymore. He comes home late every night, we don't have sex, & I don't even let him sleep with me anymore. It's crazy. Don't worry though I'm breaking up with him real soon." I said as she nodded. "From what I heard, he need to be going to this plastic surgeon to be getting more inches added to his dick." Rihanna said as I gasped.

She's not lying tho. "Who told you that?" I asked laughing. "You did. The first time y'all fucked. You clowned the fuck outta him & still stayed with him. Y'all going on like 3 years. It'll be 3 years on New Years?" She said as I nodded. "Yeah but Ian bringing in the new year with him. Hopefully by then, I'll be done found smb else." I said.

We talked until we pulled up to my appointment. It was a private lil office, & it had "Beyoncé" , written on the door along with other names. "This fancy as fuck." Rihanna said as I nodded. "You going in the room with me?" I asked as she nodded. "Only if you want me too, I've seen your ass so many times, your rose vine tattoo is tired of looking at me." She said as I chuckled. "Girl my tattoo is sexy. Niggas so crazy about this tattoo. I have another one too, it's a diamond at the top of my cooch. You ain't ever seen it tho." I said as she smacked her teeth. "That's bc you never let me see it." She said with sass as I laughed. "Ion play with you like that. Meek only seen it like 4 times. I don't be having sex like that." I said signing my name if the sign in sheet.

"Hi I'm Kelly, the receptionist. Are you here for Beyoncé?" Kelly asked as I nodded. "Yeah, i know I'm a little early, but I had an appointment for 12." I said as she fanned me off. "You're fine girl, Beyoncé ain't doing shit." She said as I giggled. "Yo she's pretty & funny as hell. You like girls?" Rihanna asked as Kelly smiled. "Alright well I'll buzz her & let her know that you're ready." She said as I nodded.

"Aye best friend, I'll be in there in a second. I gotta spit game on this sexy little thing at this front desk." Rihanna said as I sighed. It's her & her love for these damn women against the world. "Okay best friend, take your time. I'll be fine, if you hear a scream just ignore it. I'm a little dramatic." I said as they giggled. "I already know that. You see Onika is my bestie. She used to be my future girlfriend until she got with Meeky gay ass." Rihanna said pointing at me as I chuckled & waited on Beyoncé.

"You can come back now...... Anika? Did I say that right?" She said uneasy as I shook my head. "No but it's fine. You were closer than most people. It's pronounced the same way, just with an O." I said as she nodded. "Hm. Interesting. So just follow me into my luxurious room where all the magic comes true." She said as I giggled. "Alright then Mrs. Willy Wonka." I said as she chuckled. "I see you got joke, shorty." She said emphasizing 'shorty' as I giggled.